Register Now
bomb

Playing game at game center vs playing at home

1 hour ago, bomb said:

I find it more interesting inviting friends and family to my house to play games. But a friend talk about we going to game center to play. Want to ask about the best place to play games, home or game center ?

Are you saying playing video games at home vs. playing them at an arcade? I prefer to stay at home myself, mainly because I don't like to worry about people so much, and at home, it's a lot more comfortable. 

Game centers/arcades aren't very prevalent here in the states anymore either, so most people will likely stay at home to play with friends and family. Especially now due to covid-19, no one can go out to arcades or game centers.

Definitely at home - you have far more time to play games without random strangers screaming in your ear about how long you're taking among other things. To begin with, I hardly ever went to arcades/game centers because I always had consoles to provide me with entertainment.

I think we don't have game centers anymore. In past we had arcade centers in mall which are now empty places. And the thing is we often have LAN games and parties. But apart from that I think playing at home is the only way left for most of us now. 

Who in the hell play games at arcade in this day to day life? That's the passed and gone, nowadays gaming from home on our own platforms is the way of life and it's been like it for 10 or 20 years now. 80s and 90s were the days but not anymore. 

Yes may be lucky to see them at your local seaside township but nowadays it's mostly fun and get a toy or money and not many racing to shooting arcade games. I do see them around still but never seen anyone on them playing. 

On 1/1/2021 at 11:24 AM, Peterlight said:

I love playing games at game center cos I get to make new friends and compete with strangers and also I don't mind betting on my favourite game.

Seriously, that's one of the biggest advantages of visiting gaming houses. You would even be able to learn how to play some games better from those better than you.