Register Now
bomb

Ronaldo vs Messi, who is the best ?

On 7/28/2022 at 7:46 PM, killamch89 said:

As for who I think could have a longer career at the top - I'd say Messi because of his playmaking abilities and freekick skills.

I wouldn't disagree with you, Messi has more attributes when it comes to the field of play than Ronaldo. Even if Messi doesn't score, his influence is shown in the match, he creates opportunities more for his teammates than the way Ronaldo does for his own team. 

On 8/8/2022 at 11:38 PM, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't disagree with you, Messi has more attributes when it comes to the field of play than Ronaldo. Even if Messi doesn't score, his influence is shown in the match, he creates opportunities more for his teammates than the way Ronaldo does for his own team. 

That's what actually makes him the greatest players in the history of football currently and he has a way of always making his Mark in any football match he features in.

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's what actually makes him the greatest players in the history of football currently and he has a way of always making his Mark in any football match he features in.

For sure, and I enjoy watching him in action, not just because he scores but his football movement is passionate to me. I am playing to emulate what Messi does in the field of play. He is gradually taking Neymar's game back to the top.