Register Now
bomb

Right to freedom of speech.

That is free speech indeed. As long as speech is not used with force, for fraud, or for defamation you're good. Free speech allows you to speak your mind. If you think that, that's your opinion but that doesn't protect you from us thinking you're scum. I was using "you" loosely, I don't believe you believe that. As bad as that is you technically have full rights to say that and people have the right to express their opinion about what you said. Freedom of speech does not protect slander or terroristic threats.

Some for most nations around the world.

Free speech is a thing of the past. We had it once, but now everyone is so pussy whipped and sensitive, that we can barely say we even have an opinion without people screaming at us. It doesn't matter what the opinion is or even relates to. I like tacos. There's some little bitch out there that will call me racist and that I can't eat tacos because I'm not Hispanic, I'm white.

Hell I got blamed for something I didn't even do recently. Someone had painted the word "Lost" on a trump sign. I couldn't read it from where I was at the gas station so I drove over to it. It was apparently spray paint which is sloppy as hell. When I got back in my car, some asshole blocked me, told me he saw what I did, and was going to call the cops. I read the fucking sign. Apparently that's illegal now.

This country is a piece of shit anymore. We're not allowed to think. We have to be carbon copy automatons, stripped of our individuality, stripped of independent thought, and sent to an indoctrination center to make corporations more powerful and more wealthy.

Thinking is illegal. Speaking is illegal. Being human is illegal.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Free speech is a thing of the past. We had it once, but now everyone is so pussy whipped and sensitive, that we can barely say we even have an opinion without people screaming at us. It doesn't matter what the opinion is or even relates to. I like tacos. There's some little bitch out there that will call me racist and that I can't eat tacos because I'm not Hispanic, I'm white.

Hell I got blamed for something I didn't even do recently. Someone had painted the word "Lost" on a trump sign. I couldn't read it from where I was at the gas station so I drove over to it. It was apparently spray paint which is sloppy as hell. When I got back in my car, some asshole blocked me, told me he saw what I did, and was going to call the cops. I read the fucking sign. Apparently that's illegal now.

This country is a piece of shit anymore. We're not allowed to think. We have to be carbon copy automatons, stripped of our individuality, stripped of independent thought, and sent to an indoctrination center to make corporations more powerful and more wealthy.

Thinking is illegal. Speaking is illegal. Being human is illegal.

Best answer!

Don't be so sure about the USA. Florida just passed a bill that it is legal to run over protestors in the street. And police have the right to jail any protestor if they feel intimidated in any way. That basically states that a cop can jail you if you look at them wrong. They can claim they felt intimidated. And the protestors have no right to bail. So long for free speech in Florida. This is a blatant attack on democracy aimed at liberals. But I hope one day when republicans want to protest in the street that they get run over. Their own bill will work against them. As we saw all the terrorist attacks running over protestors on purpose during the unrest, Florida just gave them the green light to do more of it. And other states will probably follow in step. Free speech? Not in the fascist states of America.