Register Now
bomb

Best way to analyse matches.

Watch many games. It was also difficult for me one year ago, but now it got better. Just try to recognize why players move somewhere and were space is and how it was created. I'm just not the right person to even post about HOW 😛 

10 hours ago, Empire said:

Watch many games. It was also difficult for me one year ago, but now it got better. Just try to recognize why players move somewhere and were space is and how it was created. I'm just not the right person to even post about HOW 😛 

Funny you indeed, analysing a football match or any other sports is critical, but if you're watching football specifically more times, you'll actualize each team strength, from there you'll proceed. Had it been I'm from UK, I could've been a professional footballer, because in there, football is at the top level. 

On 4/12/2022 at 11:29 PM, Justin11 said:

Funny you indeed, analysing a football match or any other sports is critical, but if you're watching football specifically more times, you'll actualize each team strength, from there you'll proceed. Had it been I'm from UK, I could've been a professional footballer, because in there, football is at the top level. 

Mostly they are all crap nowdays - they always swapping teams as it's about who pays more money

2 hours ago, Empire said:

Mostly they are all crap nowdays - they always swapping teams as it's about who pays more money

Which of the teams you talking about mate? When it comes to the players, it is normal, because they're professionals. They go for teams that is reputable and suitable to their plan.