Register Now
Kane99

Worst Games of 2020

So 2020 is nearly done, thank goodness, but it's not done yet. 2020 may have been the year of Covid, and other nonsense, but there has also been a slew of bad games. Thankfully I haven't played any bad games this year, then again I haven't played a whole lot lately, but that's ok. Because Way To Many Games has a list of the top 20 worst games of 2020 

I have not played any of these games myself, but I have head how bad some of them are. Are there any games you played this year, that just turned out to be total stinkers? Maybe something not even on this list? 

Wanking Simulator
Remothered: Broken Porcelain

I have them both and quite frankly, enjoy them a lot. Wanking Simulator takes a little getting used to, and is comedy gold, but other than that is kinda useless. Remothered, is a great "creep" style game. If you're into horror or creepy games in general, I highly recommend it. Yes it's buggy, but no where near as buggy as the list makes it out to be.

Edited by The Blackangel

Just now, The Blackangel said:

Wanking Simulator
Remothered: Broken Porcelain

I have them both and quite frankly, enjoy them a lot. Wanking Simulator takes a little getting used to, and is comedy gold, but other than that is kinda useless. Remothered, is a great creep game. If you're into horror or creepy games in general, I highly recommend it.

Wanking Simulator- ahahaaha; I bet that one takes time getting used to

Fast & Furious Crossroads is absolute trash - I played that game for 5 minutes and I uninstalled it. Good thing I got it for free and it's still not worth it -_-. Speaking of, why aren't Anthem and Fallout 76 on this list?(I know they are from 2019 but I feel like they're still worse than anything that has come out in recent history). Where is Marvel Avengers? 

On 12/19/2020 at 12:05 PM, DudeThatsErin said:

Cyberpunk is definitely the worst game of 2020. No need to say more.

Yeah, I wouldn't go as far to say it's the worst, but I suppose you could give it the worst launch since Fallout 76. 😄 

2 hours ago, m76 said:

That's utter nonsense, don't believe everything the mob says.

Idk, A lot of people are fed up with the state of the game, and rightfully so. No game should come out in such a broken state, even on PC I've encountered glitches, some nearly game breaking. And there's now a game breaking save glitch, that if you touch or surpass 8MB on your save file, it'll actually corrupt the save file. I think it's fair to include in the discussion based off of how broken it is. Don't get me wrong though. I love this game and have been having a blast with it, but I have this constant worry that I'll hit something game breaking eventually. 

But that's just me. I know some people have had nothing but great things to say about the game, but it doesn't change the fact that most others are having problems. 

14 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah, I wouldn't go as far to say it's the worst, but I suppose you could give it the worst launch since Fallout 76. 😄 

Idk, A lot of people are fed up with the state of the game, and rightfully so. No game should come out in such a broken state, even on PC I've encountered glitches, some nearly game breaking. And there's now a game breaking save glitch, that if you touch or surpass 8MB on your save file, it'll actually corrupt the save file. I think it's fair to include in the discussion based off of how broken it is. Don't get me wrong though. I love this game and have been having a blast with it, but I have this constant worry that I'll hit something game breaking eventually. 

But that's just me. I know some people have had nothing but great things to say about the game, but it doesn't change the fact that most others are having problems. 

I'm not saying it doesn't have glitches or bugs, but we aren't talking about buggiest game of the year, but worst. There is a huge difference. For all it's glitches CP2077 is the second best game of the year for me.

On 12/19/2020 at 12:05 PM, DudeThatsErin said:

Cyberpunk is definitely the worst game of 2020. No need to say more.

Nope. I can name at least 20 more games. It's actually a good game with a great story but it's the damn bugs that are so annoying.

5 hours ago, m76 said:

I'm not saying it doesn't have glitches or bugs, but we aren't talking about buggiest game of the year, but worst. There is a huge difference. For all it's glitches CP2077 is the second best game of the year for me.

I'm actually enjoying it barring the occasional bugs here and there. I must be fortunate or something because I've encountered only 4 bugs so far outside of the one with the save file which CD Projekt Red spoke about. The customization is awesome and the story is so complex. 

Never played or in fact heard any of them, that's how crap the games are that are being listed. And WTF - Wanking Simulator 😛 That's going to be a very good gift to send to all people that I know for the sake of playing with them, HAHAHAHA, what and how they come up with the names and worse it's not even about wanking. 

This year I seen good and bad and mostly I stick with the good games and haven't really brought much. Mostly DLCs for games and then firefighting simulator with 20 hours in game already. Good game but needs far more content since I'm bored with the game already. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1007840/Wanking_Simulator/  £7 and get very good reviews.. REALLY??????

12 hours ago, Empire said:

Never played or in fact heard any of them, that's how crap the games are that are being listed. And WTF - Wanking Simulator 😛 That's going to be a very good gift to send to all people that I know for the sake of playing with them, HAHAHAHA, what and how they come up with the names and worse it's not even about wanking. 

This year I seen good and bad and mostly I stick with the good games and haven't really brought much. Mostly DLCs for games and then firefighting simulator with 20 hours in game already. Good game but needs far more content since I'm bored with the game already. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1007840/Wanking_Simulator/  £7 and get very good reviews.. REALLY??????

I first thought it was a joke when someone told me about that game 😹. I guess whoever made it must be a wanker...I'll see myself out...

I have seen worse games names in my time. They are just bored with nothing else to do but make games that don't make any sense and they are pointless crap. Shower With Your Dad Sim is another cheap and bad game on steam that you can get. Seems that Wanker sim has far better graphics. Yet has good reviews for that crazy game.

Good for a joke but the pointless game I say. Something that you can't even stream.  

On 12/21/2020 at 3:54 PM, m76 said:

Buggy games can qualify for worst. I will admit, CP2077 isn't the worst game of the year, but I think it's fair for some to say it's the worst considering how the PS4/Xb1 ports were. Of course, that is their opinion, but to each their own. I love the game, but I understand why some would consider it one of the worst of the year based off of how buggy it is. Bugs can bring a game down a lot.  

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Buggy games can qualify for worst. I will admit, CP2077 isn't the worst game of the year, but I think it's fair for some to say it's the worst considering how the PS4/Xb1 ports were. Of course, that is their opinion, but to each their own. I love the game, but I understand why some would consider it one of the worst of the year based off of how buggy it is. Bugs can bring a game down a lot.  

It does ruin the experience - I do feel for PS4 and Xbox One users but I'm going to say that CDPR was better off just releasing Cyberpunk for the next gen consoles because even they struggle to play this game. The hardware specs of the older consoles are nowhere near what the PS5 and XBox Series has so I think that was pretty stupid on their part.