Register Now
killamch89

Evil Dead Announced For the PS4/PS5

I have been looking out for this game since I saw at E3 a couple of years ago but it's too bad I don't have a console at the moment. For a bit of background, it's a underrated paranormal game series which pits you against the usual Zombies, ghost etc. Is anyone else interested in this game?

Was going to make a topic about this game, but figured I'd revive this one instead. Has anyone here played the new Evil Dead game? I hear it's a hit, but since its release I haven't seen much about it. 

It released in May and I remember seeing news about it almost daily, now it's been kinda forgotten. Or I'm just not seeing much on it as of late. 

Anyway, would you recommend getting it? It looks like a far better version of the Friday the 13th game. 

And the OP failed to update us when the sequel got released. Since you've waked the thread, their is no need trying out a new thread, we can keep the discussion going again. 

I didn't know this kind of game exist, definitely I'll check more reviews about the game and see if I can go for the game based on how satisfied I am with the reviews. 

Honestly, im kinda glad they didnt add Ash to MK11...this far more dope and im actually surprised. Always loved the movies and this actually look pretty promising. Its pre alpha as well so u know when the full game comes out it should look and feel ten times better also polished. Cant wait

On 8/16/2022 at 6:24 AM, Empire said:

Honestly, im kinda glad they didnt add Ash to MK11...this far more dope and im actually surprised. Always loved the movies and this actually look pretty promising. Its pre alpha as well so u know when the full game comes out it should look and feel ten times better also polished. Cant wait

But why not include him? It's not like he couldn't be in MK11 and his own game. I think he would fit perfectly in MK11, especially with the likes of other horror icons, like they did with Jason and Leatherface. 

I haven't played any of the Evil Dead games but I'm well aware of what its gameplay is going to be like since it's a video game movie adaptation. I have watched the movie and it's very creepy. The game is most likely not going to disappoint but am I getting it now? I don't think so yet.