Register Now
Kane99

Do you set up all of your consoles in one area?

On 12/24/2020 at 3:03 PM, The Blackangel said:

My laptop alone is $4000. My desktop setup is another $3000.

But going by what I see in the room, I see 2 water cooled PC cabinets, 6 curled monitors and one flat screen monitor, racing equipment, multiple headsets (that I'm sure were more than the $20 ones from Walmart), a high dollar chair, and a wrap around desk. Here that would easily total up to $100k. I know whoever that room belongs to didn't cut any corners and went all out on it.

How can a Laptop be worth more than your desktop? I would spend and put more into the desktop then laptop since desktop gaming rigs are far better then laptops. HAs more open options. And need a home with £200.000 with a good enough space, right? lol

On 1/4/2021 at 6:46 AM, Empire said:

How can a Laptop be worth more than your desktop? I would spend and put more into the desktop then laptop since desktop gaming rigs are far better then laptops. HAs more open options. And need a home with £200.000 with a good enough space, right? lol

It depends on what the laptop is used for. She could have one of those MSI creator laptops that are ridiculously expensive by nature. I get where you're coming from but there are many other factors involved that we don't necessarily know about.

I tend to keep the consoles I play consistently at the TV, so that I can get back to playing my favorite games I play all the time, whenever I feel like playing. For the consoles that I don't use all the time, I keep on a shelf near by, and move it over when I feel like I want to play something that I can't play otherwise.