Register Now
Kane99

new games coming to Nintendo Online for SNES side

You can read the article here - Nintendo Everything

If you're subscribed to Nintendo Online, you'll be getting some new additions to the SNES side of the game isle. Those games are as follows:

• Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong’s Double Trouble!
  • The Ignition Factor
  • Super Valis IV
  • Tuff E Nuff 

You can also see what the famicom side gets in Japan here

I was subscribed to Nintendo Online, but never actually used it, so I ended my subscription. I initially signed up so I could play NES and SNES games in a mobile platform, but the nostalgia wasn't there. It ended up being the same to me as those fucking flashback monstrosities. Those things make me sick just thinking about them. Nostalgia is of extreme importance to me.

I think that's the only reason I would sub to Nintendo online. I like revisiting the NES and SNES catalog, especially with games I never had the chance to play. With the SNES I only have like 8 games or so in my personal collection, so having it on the Switch is an added bonus. Now I just need to buy myself a switch soon. 😄 

On 12/21/2020 at 3:41 PM, Kane99 said:

I think that's the only reason I would sub to Nintendo online. I like revisiting the NES and SNES catalog, especially with games I never had the chance to play. With the SNES I only have like 8 games or so in my personal collection, so having it on the Switch is an added bonus. Now I just need to buy myself a switch soon. 😄 

Same here. I need to get my hands on a Switch but I heard there's a new one with 4k capabilities that is going to come out soon so I don't really want to go buy a Switch now and miss out on that.