Register Now
Kane99

Phones made just for gaming

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

I never even touched Lenovo phones. I have tried the blackshark and the asus one. But the lenovo I have to try it myself to even say anything about it. So far the youtube demos look good. 

It's pretty powerful and comes with an extensive list of features that is simply amazing.

On 4/18/2021 at 6:45 AM, Patrik said:

I don't think that they will be called phones anymore if they are serving only gaming purpose, should be called more likely gaming handhelds shaped like phones

The difference between them and gaming handhelds is that they still retain their core phone functionalities while gaming handhelds are just that.

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think the phones like the one blackshark and the asus phone are kind of like the setting the standard for new phones coming in in the same niche market. 

I'd argue that Red Magic has started to really crank up the heat since their debut.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

The difference between them and gaming handhelds is that they still retain their core phone functionalities while gaming handhelds are just that.

19 hours ago, skyfire said:

well, still... i still personally wouldn't call them phones at all because they don't serve what any phone is supposed to serve (if they are meant for gaming only)

23 hours ago, Patrik said:

well, still... i still personally wouldn't call them phones at all because they don't serve what any phone is supposed to serve (if they are meant for gaming only)

That's the thing though, even though they're made for mobile gamers they can still function as effectively as an ordinary flagship phone.

On 4/20/2021 at 6:58 AM, Patrik said:

Gaming only does not mean that they can't be used for other things. there are people who use those phones for photography, some use it for running graphics apps and some even use it for typical calls too.