Register Now
killamch89

Ubisoft deals for Rainbow Six Siege and Ghost Recon Future Soldier For Only $9.90 and $6.25 respectively

Very good deal to those that haven't got the game and wanted to play them 🙂 Already own Siege on steam and I never play it anymore ;(  Since it's not fun doing it yourself and just stick of update and the size of the game was taken too much for something that I don't do anymore. Was bad at it 😛 

7 hours ago, Empire said:

Very good deal to those that haven't got the game and wanted to play them 🙂 Already own Siege on steam and I never play it anymore ;(  Since it's not fun doing it yourself and just stick of update and the size of the game was taken too much for something that I don't do anymore. Was bad at it 😛 

I always play the multiplayer modes and it's still a blast even now. I just don't play it quite as often...

I was always bad at it 😛 just didn't get the kills and scores are just bad, then again low level with others who are just overkill high levels. I do enjoy when I did it with online friends but we all just stopped playing it at one point. 

On 12/24/2020 at 7:45 AM, Empire said:

I was always bad at it 😛 just didn't get the kills and scores are just bad, then again low level with others who are just overkill high levels. I do enjoy when I did it with online friends but we all just stopped playing it at one point. 

What I usually use to overcome the disadvantages are tactics such as hologram projections among other things but just like you I hardly play it nowadays...

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

What I usually use to overcome the disadvantages are tactics such as hologram projections among other things but just like you I hardly play it nowadays...

Even when you think that you get better you don't, then again it's times that I can be good and others times just bad. Then it depends what the other players are like. Some are fast moving with there mouse and me I'm not  that fast but normal.