Register Now
Kane99

KFC's KFConsole Is Real: Secret Ingredient Is Intel Silicon

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

The sad thing about dreaming is that dreams don't come true.

Only your worst nightmares have a chance of coming true.

Life is a nightmare till you sleep, where you try to figure it all out. And when you wake up, you call dreams the nightmares, while you start the day with news about all the crimes committed while you slept.

And don’t forget about all the chickens tortured to fill your bellies. They only dreamed to be free in life and in sleep. Aren’t I a bummer? 

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The sad thing about dreaming is that dreams don't come true.

Only your worst nightmares have a chance of coming true.

I doubt this product will actually be released by KFC and I know it's one of their weird marketing tactics. They always come out with some crazy idea every few years and never ever release it so I'm not holding my breath for this.

13 hours ago, Dotgician said:

Yeah its probly real, i don't think there is much to like what @Crazycrab said.. Is exactly what my take. However I do think it would be a nice collectable to have. Id buy it if it wasn't to expensive.

I'm with you. It would be a neat collectable. I was actually thinking of trying to collect all the flashback systems, but there are so many that I never could have gotten my hands on them all, because a lot of them are region locked. So I said screw it.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 1/6/2021 at 11:27 AM, The Blackangel said:

I'm with you. It would be a neat collectable. I was actually thinking of trying to collect all the flashback systems, but there are so many that I never could have gotten my hands on them all, because a lot of them are region locked. So I said screw it.

As a collectible, it depends on the price honestly and who knows? You probably could auction it off for thousands of dollars years from now. However, as a functioning console, I can't see where this is going to be honest.

Yeah if they do release limited editions, then most of those editions would be sold in 10 years as a collectible item for nice sum of money. but with corona and other virus pipelined for population control. what's the point in hoarding stuff now. 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah if they do release limited editions, then most of those editions would be sold in 10 years as a collectible item for nice sum of money. but with corona and other virus pipelined for population control. what's the point in hoarding stuff now. 

I don't know if I would call it hoarding. Given what happened in Washington it might not be a bad idea to stock up on things like this to avoid the crowds. Things in my town exploded when it happened, and I'm not willing to leave, because I know I will be a target since I have a Biden 2020 sticker on the back of my car. I know I would end up shooting someone. I carry and will defend myself with lethal force if necessary. So I'm staying home unless I have no choice. Which means I need to have as much to entertain myself as possible.