Register Now
Kane99

Get to a point where games can be played in our heads?

On 4/30/2022 at 9:06 PM, NightmareFarm said:

Well I for one wont be taking any implants. VR is fine, actual bodily implants is where I cross the line.

There was a rumor going on about Bill Gates having a project he was working on that's going to have all us chipped. It's the coronavirus microchip conspiracy. They must be working on something for gamers too. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There was a rumor going on about Bill Gates having a project he was working on that's going to have all us chipped. It's the coronavirus microchip conspiracy. They must be working on something for gamers too. 

I'm sure playing video games with our brains is going to be one of the incentives that will make some people want to get chipped if bill gates does try to chip us all.

1 minute ago, NightmareFarm said:

I'm sure playing video games with our brains is going to be one of the incentives that will make some people want to get chipped if bill gates does try to chip us all.

I have watched so many tech movies where they have actors chipped and what they can do to them with the chips in them. Take for instance in The Black Widow, they fry their brains inside out. I wouldn't want to test try such. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

2 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Ummm, so you guys believe some billionaire wants to chip you through a vaccine and not Elon Musk who is already under investigation for torturing monkeys trying to open their brains up for Neuralink? Wow, the hypocrisy. 

Just now, Reality vs Adventure said:

Ummm, so you guys believe some billionaire wants to chip you through a vaccine and not Elon Musk who is already under investigation for torturing monkeys trying to open their brains up for Neuralink? Wow, the hypocrisy. 

Both of them want to. They're both part of the elite, although elon musk tries to hide his shadiness behind a "cool memey guy" facade whilst bill is more straightforward about his plans.

5 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Both of them want to. They're both part of the elite, although elon musk tries to hide his shadiness behind a "cool memey guy" facade whilst bill is more straightforward about his plans.

Please tell us all Bill Gate’s plans. You should stop listening to conspiracies and listen to the investigations into Musk

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Please tell us all Bill Gate’s plans. You should stop listening to conspiracies and listen to the investigations into Musk

Lol it's both of them. They're both 0.001%ers they're both aiming towards the same goal like the rest of them. Are you a liberal shill or something? This isn't left or right it's the elites vs us.

1 hour ago, NightmareFarm said:

Lol it's both of them. They're both 0.001%ers they're both aiming towards the same goal like the rest of them. Are you a liberal shill or something? This isn't left or right it's the elites vs us.

What you fail to understand is the conspiracy against Bill Gates and vaccines harms many peoples lives that could have otherwise lived instead of died. A person is a liberal shrill for being concerned about lives? What do you do then, bury your head in the sand? 

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

20 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

What you fail to understand is the conspiracy against Bill Gates and vaccines harms many peoples lives that could have otherwise lived instead of died. A person is a liberal shrill for being concerned about lives? What do you do then, bury your head in the sand? 

>What you fail to understand is the conspiracy against Bill Gates and vaccines harms many peoples lives that could have otherwise lived instead of died.

I disagree with this notion. I think it's obvious now we're not going to change each others minds so there's no point in us continuing this debate. Plus I could get censored and penalized if I continue.

Edited by NightmareFarm

Just now, NightmareFarm said:

>What you fail to understand is the conspiracy against Bill Gates and vaccines harms many peoples lives that could have otherwise lived instead of died.

I disagree with this notion. This is coming to a point where we're not going to change each others minds so there's no point in us continuing this debate.

Then stop abetting conspiracies. That’s all I ask. 

On 5/3/2022 at 12:07 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I wasn't going to leave that one out too. Elon Musk is a weird man as far as I'm concerned. He's capable of anything and that's why he freaks me out. 

I hate a situation where I'll be thinking much of executing a video game action, such can cause me headache. I just love as we are playing the current games without much thinking that may affect or derail our mental health. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I hate a situation where I'll be thinking much of executing a video game action, such can cause me headache. I just love as we are playing the current games without much thinking that may affect or derail our mental health. 

That's not something that have happened to me yet. I think it's only when you are obsessed with the thinking that it's going to be harmful to your health.