Register Now
Withywarlock

By the Clack-Smack Cracking of my Thumbs, Grumbling Critic This Way Comes....

Greetings, fellow forumgoers. It's my understanding introductions are in order before I go about talking elsewhere on this lovely board. So be it!

Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm John, or Withywarlock if we're being formal, and I've been looking for another video game forum to squeeze myself into after looking for somewhere else to chat about the hobby. I'm hoping the good folks here will revitalise my love of the hobby, as spending as much time as I have watching its news I find myself despairing. You've all done well to give me a good impression so far, and I hope that will continue.

As for who I am and what I do, I've been playing video games for about 23 years and critiquing them for 10 of them over various mediums and formats. I'm currently enjoying reviewing games in a local newspaper (always been a fan of print media) and writing editorials for a local magazine, so all those years swearing on YouTube and being snobbish on Reddit have paid off, it seems. I look forward to having what I hope will be a less.... intense series of discussions on this here board.

My favourite genre is the Computer Roleplaying Game (CRPG), though my favourite to write about is kart racers. I think that just about does it.

Tata for now, chums.

-- Withywarlock.

PS: Thanks to the kind folks for accepting my registration. I hope I make it worth your while! ^^

Edited by Withywarlock
Typo