Register Now
StaceyPowers

Gaming merch that should exist but doesn't

3 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

We now have a thread on gaming merchandise that we want but do not have—but what about gaming merchandise that should exist, but doesn’t?

For example, my brother wants Diablo plushies, but neither of us have been able to find any.

I found a couple plushies at toywiz. 

https://toywiz.com/diablo-dead-treasure-goblin-plush/

https://toywiz.com/diablo-treasure-goblin-plush/

Can't seem to find much else though. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I found a couple plushies at toywiz. 

https://toywiz.com/diablo-dead-treasure-goblin-plush/

https://toywiz.com/diablo-treasure-goblin-plush/

Can't seem to find much else though. 

That's more than I found! Both out of stock, but at least I can keep an eye on the order pages 🙂 Thank you so much!

I know someone had handmade a replica Doom (2016) Super Shotgun, which I wouldn't mind myself but in order for it to be "merchandise" I would've thought it'd have to be official and for sale. So if Arkane want to send me the price list of Corvo's folding sword in Dishonored, my email address is....

I don't really thought that that really, I mean would I buy t-shirts and whatnot? Nope. Save the money to buy games and hardware to run it. After a while you not going to keep the merch. Not going to get anything back from it. That's my thoughts anyway 🙂 

On 12/25/2020 at 10:35 AM, The Blackangel said:

Life size statues of favorite characters would be really neat. Expensive as hell obviously, but still really cool to have.

When I was younger, the local FYE at the mall had life-size statues of Batman and Harley Quinn from the Arkham series of games. They were obviously like hundreds of dollars, though, so nobody bought them and they just stood in the window for years. Eventually the store closed down, obviously, because it was an FYE. I considered buying that Harley Quinn one once it got super marked down, but then I realized I would have nowhere to put it. I wonder where they ended up.

On 12/25/2020 at 7:34 PM, StaceyPowers said:

That's more than I found! Both out of stock, but at least I can keep an eye on the order pages 🙂 Thank you so much!

Seriously, I'm not really sure if they would ever still be in stock ever again because I have been checking them out for a while now but nothing yet. 

Cheaper cosplay outfits/weapons would be a thing I'd like to see. I mean I know it can't be cheaper but I'd still love it. As for what doesn't and should, furniture and home decor  but like stools and tables and such stuff. I don't think any game merch offers that kind of thing.

On 2/10/2021 at 12:14 AM, Patrik said:

Some T-shirts with texts on them using "Pricedown" as a font (Pricedown is the font that's used in GTA texts, almost all of them), would be so cool to wear as i really love that font!!

Who wouldn't like for the prices of such games to drop down, thereby making it easier for gamers to purchase? 

On 12/25/2020 at 9:05 PM, The Blackangel said:

Life size statues of favorite characters would be really neat. Expensive as hell obviously, but still really cool to have.

Yeah, that would be really expensive yet amazing. I mean, just imagine a life sized statue of Master chief surgeon from Halo standing near the door. People would think that they have stepped into future. Lol.😆