Register Now
StaceyPowers

Gaming merch that should exist but doesn't

On 8/12/2021 at 5:47 AM, Family sedan said:

I would want some Twisted Metal die cast.  Maybe the Super Minion tank from TM4, the Hammerhead monster truck from TM2, etc.

Seriously, it's very cool thing though to wish for getting in Twisted Metal. I'd personally be open to having that too. 

9 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Real life sized game characters. It would be fascinating to have such merchandise. Specially, characters from Tekken series would be great to start with. 😆

Seriously, those kind of characters from Tekken series are really huge and quite intimidating in all honesty from my experience with it. 

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Imagine lifesize statue of this. How amazing it would be. 

IMG_20210814_231229.thumb.jpg.78884e13866d9e319ba5702ecae22466.jpg

He and his offsprings are some of the most brutal fighters I've ever come across in a videogame. They constantly throw each other into lava after defeating them - the way how he and Kazuya and Jin fought each other, you'd never believe they were related in any way.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

He and his offsprings are some of the most brutal fighters I've ever come across in a videogame. They constantly throw each other into lava after defeating them - the way how he and Kazuya and Jin fought each other, you'd never believe they were related in any way.

Seriously, their battle was so thrilling and brutal to say the least. I have forgotten the one that have one injury mark on his chest if I remembered correctly.