Jump to content
Register Now
StaceyPowers

Gaming merch that should exist but doesn't

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

We now have a thread on gaming merchandise that we want but do not have—but what about gaming merchandise that should exist, but doesn’t?

For example, my brother wants Diablo plushies, but neither of us have been able to find any.

I found a couple plushies at toywiz. 

https://toywiz.com/diablo-dead-treasure-goblin-plush/

https://toywiz.com/diablo-treasure-goblin-plush/

Can't seem to find much else though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I found a couple plushies at toywiz. 

https://toywiz.com/diablo-dead-treasure-goblin-plush/

https://toywiz.com/diablo-treasure-goblin-plush/

Can't seem to find much else though. 

That's more than I found! Both out of stock, but at least I can keep an eye on the order pages 🙂 Thank you so much!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know someone had handmade a replica Doom (2016) Super Shotgun, which I wouldn't mind myself but in order for it to be "merchandise" I would've thought it'd have to be official and for sale. So if Arkane want to send me the price list of Corvo's folding sword in Dishonored, my email address is....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some T-shirts with texts on them using "Pricedown" as a font (Pricedown is the font that's used in GTA texts, almost all of them), would be so cool to wear as i really love that font!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't really thought that that really, I mean would I buy t-shirts and whatnot? Nope. Save the money to buy games and hardware to run it. After a while you not going to keep the merch. Not going to get anything back from it. That's my thoughts anyway 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/25/2020 at 10:35 AM, The Blackangel said:

Life size statues of favorite characters would be really neat. Expensive as hell obviously, but still really cool to have.

When I was younger, the local FYE at the mall had life-size statues of Batman and Harley Quinn from the Arkham series of games. They were obviously like hundreds of dollars, though, so nobody bought them and they just stood in the window for years. Eventually the store closed down, obviously, because it was an FYE. I considered buying that Harley Quinn one once it got super marked down, but then I realized I would have nowhere to put it. I wonder where they ended up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/25/2020 at 7:34 PM, StaceyPowers said:

That's more than I found! Both out of stock, but at least I can keep an eye on the order pages 🙂 Thank you so much!

Seriously, I'm not really sure if they would ever still be in stock ever again because I have been checking them out for a while now but nothing yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cheaper cosplay outfits/weapons would be a thing I'd like to see. I mean I know it can't be cheaper but I'd still love it. As for what doesn't and should, furniture and home decor  but like stools and tables and such stuff. I don't think any game merch offers that kind of thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/10/2021 at 12:14 AM, Patrik said:

Some T-shirts with texts on them using "Pricedown" as a font (Pricedown is the font that's used in GTA texts, almost all of them), would be so cool to wear as i really love that font!!

Who wouldn't like for the prices of such games to drop down, thereby making it easier for gamers to purchase? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Heatman said:

Who wouldn't like for the prices of such games to drop down, thereby making it easier for gamers to purchase? 

what do you mean? we are discussing Merch here bro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/25/2020 at 9:05 PM, The Blackangel said:

Life size statues of favorite characters would be really neat. Expensive as hell obviously, but still really cool to have.

Yeah, that would be really expensive yet amazing. I mean, just imagine a life sized statue of Master chief surgeon from Halo standing near the door. People would think that they have stepped into future. Lol.😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...