Register Now
Kane99

Will Halo Infinite go through another delay?

With all this talk about broken games lately, it got me thinking about Halo Infinite and how it was delayed a while back. When the game was showcased, fans were confused at how mediocre the graphics looked. And it made fans worry for the final product, but it's still early and I suspect Halo Infinite will look more like a triple A game once they polish it some more. 

But, I'm all for delays if it results in a great release eventually. I hate seeing a game come out broken. And I know fans can't handle yet another game coming out broken. I have a feeling that Halo Infinite will be going through another delay to make sure everything is good to go. Because I think studios are taking notice to how CP2077 went, and are playing it much more safer now. 

What do you guys think?

I just hope that the game comes out without too much delay. Covid caused the delay, and I hope that it doesn't further cause any other issues with getting the game ready for release. I guess that this is part of the reason why these companies hire out game testers for them, so they know if there are any issues in game, that they didn't expect to be there.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Well the game has suffered an indefinite delay so there's that and to think that they told us the game was basically ready for release last December...

Yeah, these studios have to stop promising us a certain release date when their game isn't 100% ready. That's why I wish studios would only announce something when it's close to being done. And they should never put out a release date until they know full well they can actually make it. 

On 1/6/2021 at 2:22 AM, Kane99 said:

Yeah, these studios have to stop promising us a certain release date when their game isn't 100% ready. That's why I wish studios would only announce something when it's close to being done. And they should never put out a release date until they know full well they can actually make it. 

My sentiments exactly and here they go again bringing up Halo Infinite. Why don't they just shut up about it until it's ready for the public? 

The game came out Eventually and I got the opportunity to play on both PC and Xbox consoles, and it looks so much better than what was previewed earlier before it's release. I think they took cognizance of the faults and worked on it well before releasing it.