Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

New Year Gaming Resolutions

I had a pretty good gaming year for 2020. I got a ps4 the summer of 2019, but I have played the best games and had the best immersion in adventures this year. Those top games being AC Odyssey, AC Origins, Witcher 3, Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, and others. I tried VR Oculus for the first time. Never before have I been this much into gaming and it continues to grow on me in a good way.

For 2021 I'm looking forward to finishing those large games I have and beginning new ones. I know AC Valhalla is going to be a big one for me this coming year. I have Cyberpunk 2077, but I'll wait for a couple more updates before I get into it. Sure that will be a big one too. There are quite a few ps3 games I want to finish including the Dead Space series and Mass Effect. 

I wonder what new games I will decide to get in 2021. I'm excited for all the new adventures.

4 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I have several PS3 games I haven't even played yet. I also have some PS4, Switch, and Xbox One games I haven't gotten to yet. So I have a good backlog of games to get into.

Thank the Gods I have a 512g card in my Switch.

It's a good time to finish some up and try new ones. For me, I have a habit of jumping into a new game before finishing others. But I am gonna focus on some big games I have been playing for a year. Don't want them to end though. I know you got tons of cool games. Decisions, decisions!!! It's that time of year.  

I made some new year resolutions and I have been to follow through with it, since I am now on my own no more roommates or flats mates I decided to reduce my video gaming time so I can focus more on growing my business and since that's a really difficult Choice I decided to give some of my time to discussing games and reading game related contents online and in Forums and since I only need about 20 to 30 minutes for this it actually do compensate for the times when it becomes really difficult to resist the urge to play videogames.