Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Trading Card Games

I wouldn't mind playing a TCG. But I wish there was a way to do it online. I have the GI Joe TCG but never played, just as a collectible. I came across Flesh and Blood. It looks fun and the cards look pretty awesome. I've always wanted to play Dungeons and Dragons. 

U-ARC217.width-450.png.c4674f0e267cc7acaf45411163b2683d.pngU-ARC165.width-450.png.1a955f4e515c7177e4ceb931b56262dc.pngU-ARC151.width-450.png.2b58d9785ed2a3961fb4ee553980d373.pngU-ARC160.width-450.png.5409737c0941a61fa56fbd32acfa2da0.pngU-ARC83.width-450.png.176b149f4f442ebce4fca5760433a74e.png

U-ARC18.width-450.png

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

Magic The Gathering looks fun too and they also have cool cards! Looks like they are still making them in 2020. Thanks for the heads up on those. Wouldn't mind buying some cards, but there are so many! There's also Gwent from Witcher 3. Wonder if they will add booster packs to Gwent for the coming years. Would be good to get them now huh. 

I couldn't say, as there are so many trading card games now. Back when I played there was only Pokemon and MTG. Yu-Gi-Oh! didn't even exist at the time. Some of the players now can build decks that can decimate their opponents in two turns, or even one turn. It's a brutal game. At the moment I only have one card that I'll never let go of. I won the sportsman card in a FNM tournament I played in. I'm willing to part with the rest of my cards if the price or trade is right, but I'm not letting go of that one.

4 hours ago, Shole said:

I never played Magic the Gathering I heard it is good from a friend. I did play Yu-Gi-Oh of course until someone stole all my cards while I was playing basketball. Then I just gave up.

Ouch! Hope you didn't invest too much in them. That's the downside though having games like that you can bring places to play with friends.   

I've never played any trading card games, but I purchased a few packs of the DBZ card game. I never played it though. In fact, I still have the cards in my closet now. I tried to sell them a while back, but I figured I'd just keep them. I'm realizing a lot of the stuff I bought back when I was a kid, is starting to actually increase in profit, so I think I might just hold onto it a bit longer. 😄 

But yeah, other than that, I have some WWF trading cards from the early 2000s. I actually wanted to play that one, but didn't have everything I needed for it. 

Other than that, I think that's all the trading card games. I never played them, I just collect. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

I've never played any trading card games, but I purchased a few packs of the DBZ card game. I never played it though. In fact, I still have the cards in my closet now. I tried to sell them a while back, but I figured I'd just keep them. I'm realizing a lot of the stuff I bought back when I was a kid, is starting to actually increase in profit, so I think I might just hold onto it a bit longer. 😄 

But yeah, other than that, I have some WWF trading cards from the early 2000s. I actually wanted to play that one, but didn't have everything I needed for it. 

Other than that, I think that's all the trading card games. I never played them, I just collect. 

You might want to look back at your cards and see if you can complete a set or something. Doesn't hurt to hold onto some items because long down the road if you got kids or grandkids you can pass things down to and you will be surprised the value. Plus it is always awesome to look back at things you had. 

5 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Ouch! Hope you didn't invest too much in them. That's the downside though having games like that you can bring places to play with friends.   

Back then it was a lot. I was young and one guy stole 100 cards or so from me, I still didn't get clearance if it was him or not, he was an older kid.

I play MTG, Pokemon, Yugioh and many Otcg. However you can never beat Real life TCG with Otcg. Pokemon online is probly my favorite compare to MTG... I wish Yugioh had a good one out there where the booster packs you buy you can import the code in the game and get your own booster pack.

On 1/1/2021 at 3:35 PM, Shole said:

I never played Magic the Gathering I heard it is good from a friend. I did play Yu-Gi-Oh of course until someone stole all my cards while I was playing basketball. Then I just gave up.

The person who stole it must have been observing you with it for a while and looked for the perfect opportunity to steal it. It's why I'm always careful with how I handled my Magic The Gathering cards.