Register Now
Kane99

Do you guys play Dreams?

So Dreams is a somewhat popular game on the PS4 marketplace where you can edit music, games, and do artwork and all kinds of other fun stuff. It essentially is a tool to let you build all kinds of stuff. I have never played it, but I hear great things about it. But according to Kotaku, there aren't many people playing the game anymore. 

Anyway, you can read that story here - Kotaku 

I like that a program like Dreams exists. It gives gamers a lot of options to make something unique, be it a game, a video, etc. I have seen some great stuff done in dreams. But, why is that no one is really playing it anymore? The game has a ton of games available to play as well. 

If I ever get a PS4, I will have to try this game out and see if I can make anything fun. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, this information you passed here is great, it brings new experience which offers gamers chance to recreate the music of their lives, edit video games and adding some pictures and other sort designs of their choice to make it more enticing. 

It's actually something that my brother would like getting into since he also still plays on his PS4 console. I'm definitely shifting it to him. 

On 10/14/2021 at 8:34 AM, Heatman said:

It's actually something that my brother would like getting into since he also still plays on his PS4 console. I'm definitely shifting it to him. 

Laughs, it's tremendous that your brother is a PS4 lover, and do kind of modding around the game too.