Register Now
StaceyPowers

Creepiest enemies in video games?

The creepiest enemies, well I'd repeat my answer of Pyramid Head in Silent Hill 2. I would also say most of anything else in the silent hill series. More so than Pyramid Head, I think the creepier enemies is one of the enemies from Silent Hill 3. Oh, and the Bunny from that game. 

That's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head right now. 

On 1/1/2021 at 11:15 AM, Peterlight said:

Batman Arkham hero, the Joker is kind of too creepy for my type and most of the zombies I encountered on resident evil 

Seriously, any kind of Zombie is 100% creepy, there is no disputing that because they literally freaks me out completely. I had issues playing Walking Dead at first before I got used to it. 

On 1/1/2021 at 11:15 AM, Peterlight said:

Batman Arkham hero, the Joker is kind of too creepy for my type and most of the zombies I encountered on resident evil 

Seriously, are you kidding me? The Joker 🃏 never really looked creepy to me. He's more or less with a funny look than a creepy one. 

I wont post any images for reasons explained in this thread, but I'll agree with @StaceyPowers, the clickers in TLOU have got to be some of the most creepy things to ever be bitrthed out of the imagination of a human being. The worst thing about the infected in the TLOU is that it's not something made up like the "zombie virus" of whatever most of such things in fiction are based on. The infected in TLOU are based on a real world infection called Cordyceps and puts an extra creepy, realistic spin on the traditional "zombie".

On 12/31/2020 at 10:57 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What are the creepiest enemies you’ve faced in games? For me it is probably still clickers in TLOU.

Another set of zombies that could be regarded as very creepy and difficult to deal with is Volatile in Dying Light. They have the ability to mimic the player's abilities, making them hard to kill. 

3 hours ago, Shagger said:

I wont post any images for reasons explained in this thread, but I'll agree with @StaceyPowers, the clickers in TLOU have got to be some of the most creepy things to ever be bitrthed out of the imagination of a human being. The worst thing about the infected in the TLOU is that it's not something made up like the "zombie virus" of whatever most of such things in fiction are based on. The infected in TLOU are based on a real world infection called Cordyceps and puts an extra creepy, realistic spin on the traditional "zombie".

I know of cordyceps - I actually used to take them. It's used in traditional Chinese medicine and provides waves of energy - it's very good for athletes and helps with recovery. The only thing I didn't like was finding out about how it took over ants and controlled them - just imagine if Chinese scientists were able to somehow modify it slightly - we could have clickers in the real world.