Register Now
StaceyPowers

Coolest creature designs

3 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I would choose assassins creed costume. That really have some insane depth and provides a mystic essence. 

IMG_20210827_231934.thumb.jpg.4b18773d505102458ee8708ad227fdbe.jpg

ahhhahahaa-I didn't know Kenway was a creature. Maybe he is since it is a memory from a machine. But I do love that gear and actually all the gear of the AC games are incredible. I would feel pretty bad ass if I wore that stuff back in the pirate days. 

41 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

ahhhahahaa-I didn't know Kenway was a creature. Maybe he is since it is a memory from a machine. But I do love that gear and actually all the gear of the AC games are incredible. I would feel pretty bad ass if I wore that stuff back in the pirate days. 

He's a creature of death! 🤣

On 1/1/2021 at 12:03 AM, StaceyPowers said:

What games do you think feature the most spectacular creature designs?

If all games are mentioned without including Dark Souls, it's a grave error to how incredible the game designs with its creatures such as sly Basilisks, the rare Deep Accursed and the startling Mimics. 

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I would choose assassins creed costume. That really have some insane depth and provides a mystic essence. 

IMG_20210827_231934.thumb.jpg.4b18773d505102458ee8708ad227fdbe.jpg

Personally, I have a thing for hoodies, it's actually one of the reasons why I loved Assassin’s Creed characters. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I have a thing for hoodies, it's actually one of the reasons why I loved Assassin’s Creed characters. 

That hoodie and jeans along with that sword hand. That really gives some amazing vibes. That's why I like the character of Game of Tsushima too. 😁

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

That hoodie and jeans along with that sword hand. That really gives some amazing vibes. That's why I like the character of Game of Tsushima too. 😁

Exactly - They have a way to offer cold chills down one's spine if you happen to see them suddenly especially when they are there to battle you.