Register Now
StaceyPowers

Coolest creature designs

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - They have a way to offer cold chills down one's spine if you happen to see them suddenly especially when they are there to battle you. 

I guess you have played prince of Persia. That's another one with similar stealth costume and gameplay. Here's a scene of the movie. 

IMG_20210828_113946.thumb.jpg.1905924aac089e21da9b14c09f4ec417.jpg

Just now, Razor1911 said:

I guess you have played prince of Persia. That's another one with similar stealth costume and gameplay. Here's a scene of the movie. 

IMG_20210828_113946.thumb.jpg.1905924aac089e21da9b14c09f4ec417.jpg

Yeah - I'm very well familiar with this one. If I remembered correctly, it's the Sand of Time. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I'm very well familiar with this one. If I remembered correctly, it's the Sand of Time. 

The first of POP was the forgotten hero. The next sequel was launched as the sands of times. I had played and completed both. 😊

Edited by Razor1911

36 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

The first of POP was the forgotten hero. The next sequel was launched as the sands of times. I had played and completed both. 😊

I'm very sure that particular picture was the Sand of Time. Forgotten hero is also a very good part of the genre. 

On 8/28/2021 at 12:22 PM, Heatman said:

I'm very sure that particular picture was the Sand of Time. Forgotten hero is also a very good part of the genre. 

Oh you are talking about the movie? Yes, the movie was the sands of time. 

I was referring to the games volumes. The first one was named The forgotten Hero, and the second one was The sands of time. 

4 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Oh you are talking about the movie? Yes, the movie was the sands of time. 

I was referring to the games volumes. The first one was named The forgotten Hero, and the second one was The sands of time. 

Yeah - Now we are talking. Because I was well sure of that cover picture being Sand of Time. It's actually a very good game. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - Now we are talking. Because I was well sure of that cover picture being Sand of Time. It's actually a very good game. 

Yeah, the gameplay was awesome. I remember Playing the game whole night, that much I was addicted to it. Well, I am surprised why haven't they continued such a successful series. Ubisoft then focused more on Assassin's creed than POP.

18 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, the gameplay was awesome. I remember Playing the game whole night, that much I was addicted to it. Well, I am surprised why haven't they continued such a successful series. Ubisoft then focused more on Assassin's creed than POP.

Seriously, some gamers who really liked Prince of Persia were not happy with what happened but looking on the bright side, Assassin’s Creed isn't a bad one too. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, some gamers who really liked Prince of Persia were not happy with what happened but looking on the bright side, Assassin’s Creed isn't a bad one too. 

POP was kind of a action game, playing with swords and face to face fights. Whereas, assassins creed was more like a stealth game like hitman. Though both game are good, but they are not similar. I was more fond of POP than assassins creed.

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

POP was kind of a action game, playing with swords and face to face fights. Whereas, assassins creed was more like a stealth game like hitman. Though both game are good, but they are not similar. I was more fond of POP than assassins creed.

Yeah - the only thing that's similar to both the games is the act of killing but how it's done is completely different. 

6 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, you mean attacking from the behind, and slit the throat. Like this one..

Exactly - Slitting throats is the best when it comes stealth killings. Using guns attracts attentions if the opponents have supports around. 

On 8/31/2021 at 7:38 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly - Slitting throats is the best when it comes stealth killings. Using guns attracts attentions if the opponents have supports around. 

The stealth genre is really top class. I have played hitman, Tom Clancy's Ghost recon and some other games, these are top rated games in stealth category. I was quite addicted to such games during college days. 😌

Edited by Razor1911

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

The stealth genre is really top class. I have played hitman, Tom Clancy's Ghost recon and some other games, these are top rated games in stealth category. I was quite addicted to such games during college days. 😌

At least, there wasn't anything to worry about your addiction back then as it's not an addiction that came in a happy way. 

On 9/1/2021 at 10:43 PM, Heatman said:

At least, there wasn't anything to worry about your addiction back then as it's not an addiction that came in a happy way. 

I was not too addicted like some people, who plays 12 hours at a stretch. That's insane, I do played lots of game at that time. But maximum I played was around 6 hours in a whole day, that's also with proper breaks.