Register Now
StaceyPowers

Coolest creature designs

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I was not too addicted like some people, who plays 12 hours at a stretch. That's insane, I do played lots of game at that time. But maximum I played was around 6 hours in a whole day, that's also with proper breaks. 

There are normal addiction and crazy addiction. It's those extreme addicts that put almost their lives in whatever they are addicted to. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are normal addiction and crazy addiction. It's those extreme addicts that put almost their lives in whatever they are addicted to. 

That's disastrous. That not only affects our health, but playing too much also affects the brain badly. If our friends or relatives are found to show symptoms of addiction, we should take proper care of them, so that their addiction can be reduced with time. 

36 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

That's disastrous. That not only affects our health, but playing too much also affects the brain badly. If our friends or relatives are found to show symptoms of addiction, we should take proper care of them, so that their addiction can be reduced with time. 

This is Downward Thrust real life experience with gaming addiction. It was so sad listening to what VG addiction did to him. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is Downward Thrust real life experience with gaming addiction. It was so sad listening to what VG addiction did to him. 

What is explained here is the extreme that could happen to anyone. Normally, people do know their limit of everything, but when people loose their senses, at that time we should intervene and help them get out of such addiction.

13 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

What is explained here is the extreme that could happen to anyone. Normally, people do know their limit of everything, but when people loose their senses, at that time we should intervene and help them get out of such addiction.

Yeah - it's actually why no matter how small an addiction is, it's very important that you work on it sooner than later before it gets out of hands 👐

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Monster Hunter has a whole host of amazing creature designs that are very varied and makes the gameworld feel more immersive.

RPG games were once my favourite. When I used to play POP and Assassin's creed. But now a days, I don't play them anymore. I prefer shooting games which are intensely fast and moving. 😊

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Monster Hunter has a whole host of amazing creature designs that are very varied and makes the gameworld feel more immersive.

Seriously - those monsters are very insanely designed to offer unbelievable experience with the battles that comes from them. 

38 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

RPG games were once my favourite. When I used to play POP and Assassin's creed. But now a days, I don't play them anymore. I prefer shooting games which are intensely fast and moving. 😊

When the shooting games is rigged to be in survival horror mode, it's actually the best way that I enjoy it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

When the shooting games is rigged to be in survival horror mode, it's actually the best way that I enjoy it. 

You mean the zombies and apocalyptic games? I don't usually prefer such games.

Well, that depends from person to person, but I am now a days playing scifi shooting and stealth games. 😊

Edited by Razor1911

44 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

You mean the zombies and apocalyptic games? I don't usually prefer such games.

Well, that depends from person to person, but I am now a days playing scifi shooting and stealth games. 😊

Yeah - zombies and apocalyptic games quite fits the profile distinctly. I do enjoy stealth games like Hitman and Assassin's creeds series. 

On 9/6/2021 at 3:34 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - zombies and apocalyptic games quite fits the profile distinctly. I do enjoy stealth games like Hitman and Assassin's creeds series. 

I had played hitman series, Assassin's creed, Tom Clancy's series and some others. Even IGI was also kinda stealth type of game. I found out lately that I am a stealth game lover. Lol😆

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I had played hitman series, Assassin's creed, Tom Clancy's series and some others. Even IGI was also kinda stealth type of game. I found out lately that I am a stealth game lover. Lol😆

I actually think that the narrative and storyline behind Assassin’s Creed is far more intriguing because it's part of adventure per say. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I actually think that the narrative and storyline behind Assassin’s Creed is far more intriguing because it's part of adventure per say. 

Yeah, it comes under Action/adventure genre. But the way you kill your enemy is what is more intriguing. Though, the games I am playing these days are combat gun fights, I once a huge fan of these stealth games. 😊

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, it comes under Action/adventure genre. But the way you kill your enemy is what is more intriguing. Though, the games I am playing these days are combat gun fights, I once a huge fan of these stealth games. 😊

Yeah, it's all about the stealth when it comes to enemies elimination in Assassin's Creed. It's actually one of the coolest aesthetics in the game.