Register Now
Cumulus

Do you buy your Steam Keys from other marketplaces?

On 2/2/2021 at 8:46 AM, Anders said:

The only third party store I've ever bought steam keys from is Humble Bundle, which I consider to be 100% legit. I'd rather spend a few bucks more than buy sketchy, potentially stolen keys from sites like G2A

Yeah, Humble Bundle is a pretty legit one as well and I do use it occasionally.

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

G2A have screwed a lot of gamers over to the extent that it's not something that anyone can recommend without telling you to be careful. 

Plenty of players have lost money buying games on G2A.

37 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, Humble Bundle is a pretty legit one as well and I do use it occasionally.

Plenty of players have lost money buying games on G2A.

Seriously, it's why I would never recommend G2A to anyone for any reason whatsoever, whether the are selling cheaper. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

G2A have screwed a lot of gamers over to the extent that it's not something that anyone can recommend without telling you to be careful. 

So better to stay out of it. I do have better deals in somewhere else, but I thought to have a glance at there. But seems like, it's not that trustworthy site, many users are complaining about their poor services.

53 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

So better to stay out of it. I do have better deals in somewhere else, but I thought to have a glance at there. But seems like, it's not that trustworthy site, many users are complaining about their poor services.

Yeah, it's far more better to stay from G2A because the harm it may cause you would be bigger than any benefits you would get from there. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's far more better to stay from G2A because the harm it may cause you would be bigger than any benefits you would get from there. 

Are there any online platform where I can get such used keys. Obviously I want some trusted sites. Not like this one. 

On 8/18/2021 at 11:28 AM, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't really have any kind of trust over anything that comes from G2A. 

i trusted it because i saw it being advertised everywhere, even in google, so i went for it, keys being legit or not is still controversial as it might be true or not

14 hours ago, Patrik said:

i trusted it because i saw it being advertised everywhere, even in google, so i went for it, keys being legit or not is still controversial as it might be true or not

Well, if you haven't had any issues with it, then I'm not surprised that you don't find them shady.