Register Now
Cumulus

In-App Purchases in Games?

Talking about in-app purchases, if you ever want to buy stuff in-game but are reluctant to spend your money, get Google Rewards. They will send out extremely short surveys from time to time based on where you have been recently. They give you Google Play credit which can be used for in-app purchases 😉

2 minutes ago, Darth said:

Talking about in-app purchases, if you ever want to buy stuff in-game but are reluctant to spend your money, get Google Rewards. They will send out extremely short surveys from time to time based on where you have been recently. They give you Google Play credit which can be used for in-app purchases 😉

How will that take before you can get enough that's required to buy the item that you need in the game? 

28 minutes ago, Darth said:

And have Google's "partners" flood your e-mail with garbage? No, thank you. I don't trust those survey's.

Frankly, if the game in question is a frustrating, boring, unfair mess if you don't pay, then the game in question is a frustrating, boring, unfair mess that is not worth playing in the first place.

Edited by Shagger

On 5/9/2022 at 10:13 PM, Heatman said:

I think that wapking.com still works just good. My brother used it for a download a few weeks back but it's been loaded with lots of ads. 

I never tried visiting again, for about 10 years now. I'll be visiting right away. It was one of my favourite childhood site for downloads, video games, animé, songs etc. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never tried visiting again, for about 10 years now. I'll be visiting right away. It was one of my favourite childhood site for downloads, video games, animé, songs etc. 

That's if the ads on the site would allow you to do anything on it. But there is no harm in trying. Good luck. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

That's if the ads on the site would allow you to do anything on it. But there is no harm in trying. Good luck. 

The last time I checked, it seems like the Domain have been sold. It's showing something about online dating. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's how the owner of the site earns revenue from the works of his or her hand. I sleep took me off the list time I replied you, I'm going to check it out now definitely. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's how the owner of the site earns revenue from the works of his or her hand. I sleep took me off the list time I replied you, I'm going to check it out now definitely. 

Don't waste your time on it mate because it's no longer available. He's sold the site. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The site was very popular back in the days. I used it quite well myself especially for downloading songs and movies most of the time. It's a shame that it's no more. 

On 5/9/2022 at 10:31 PM, Shagger said:

And have Google's "partners" flood your e-mail with garbage? No, thank you. I don't trust those survey's.

I've been using it for a while, both on Android and iOS and haven't experienced that as yet, to be fair. I think they want the data to see what your habits are and what types of things you're purchasing from places that you visit.

4 hours ago, Darth said:

I've been using it for a while, both on Android and iOS and haven't experienced that as yet, to be fair. I think they want the data to see what your habits are and what types of things you're purchasing from places that you visit.

It's one of the way they get to know what you desire in order for them to how whom to sell your data for their own money making as well. It's one thing Google is very good at. 

23 hours ago, Darth said:

Getting all that data with or without my consent? This is challenge I have with how Google carry out their business activities. It's always about what they want first. 

On 1/14/2021 at 9:02 AM, skyfire said:

Worst games are those where you are being told that you should churn and pay for the character which is strong for the game, buy and play it. well that is pretty disturbing in games.

That's basically asking for you to pay to play before you can win since such players gives you the needed advantage to win easily. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Getting all that data with or without my consent? This is challenge I have with how Google carry out their business activities. It's always about what they want first. 

Well by signing up to the Google Rewards app, you're obviously giving them permission to use your location data to ask relevant questions. I mean, I'm sure Google is using that data anyone whenever you turn on your location setting on your phone so might as well get rewarded for it.