Register Now
Cumulus

In-App Purchases in Games?

On 5/12/2022 at 8:01 AM, Boblee said:

Don't waste your time on it mate because it's no longer available. He's sold the site. 

Thanks for the information, because I checked it out it wasn't the wapking I used to do know in the past. I believe the owner sold it off for bigger funds, which he/she couldn't resist from. 

12 hours ago, Darth said:

Well by signing up to the Google Rewards app, you're obviously giving them permission to use your location data to ask relevant questions. I mean, I'm sure Google is using that data anyone whenever you turn on your location setting on your phone so might as well get rewarded for it.

Google would never be that kind to pay their users for that because they are too greedy and stingy at the same time. Look at how they are even dealing with their Adsense users. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Google would never be that kind to pay their users for that because they are too greedy and stingy at the same time. Look at how they are even dealing with their Adsense users. 

I mean, I've been using it on Android and now on iOS and they do pay when they send me some surveys. It might not be much but it does work. On iOS, since you can't spend money on the Play Store, they offer payments via PayPal instead. 

On 5/13/2022 at 11:32 PM, Darth said:

Well by signing up to the Google Rewards app, you're obviously giving them permission to use your location data to ask relevant questions. I mean, I'm sure Google is using that data anyone whenever you turn on your location setting on your phone so might as well get rewarded for it.

That's true and I do that just about all the time especially when I'm using Google map to find my way around in a new location. 

19 hours ago, Darth said:

I mean, I've been using it on Android and now on iOS and they do pay when they send me some surveys. It might not be much but it does work. On iOS, since you can't spend money on the Play Store, they offer payments via PayPal instead. 

Those peanuts they pay for their surveys. It's actually why I don't take it seriously most of the time to answer them. 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:35 PM, Boblee said:

I just got this pop up purchase. They never get tried of it in this game. 

20220515-213055.thumb.png.49c0a72a5a494879ae692d31a9e1d0c7.png

Look at who's started playing Top Eleven Football Manager and you never updated me. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sorry man, it slipped my mind. I thought I did at one point but I did. I started playing it last 2 months. It's been one hell of a game. The graphics are awesome but the microtransactions in it are too much. 

I do agree that Nordeus have a lot of microtransactions set up in the game but the good part is that they never forces you to buy them. Although, it makes others that buy them too strong for you to compete with them. 

FIFA soccer mobile is based on in-app purchases. The last edition of the game I played on mobile (FIFA soccer 21), always force me to upgrade items, rank woth other players via leaderboard and compare my stats with them. Such is data and money consuming to me, that's why I couldn't continue with the game. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

FIFA soccer mobile is based on in-app purchases. The last edition of the game I played on mobile (FIFA soccer 21), always force me to upgrade items, rank woth other players via leaderboard and compare my stats with them. Such is data and money consuming to me, that's why I couldn't continue with the game. 

EA have gotten very greedy the way that Ubisoft used to be with most of their games. They are practically turning most of their games into paying to play and win. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do agree that Nordeus have a lot of microtransactions set up in the game but the good part is that they never forces you to buy them. Although, it makes others that buy them too strong for you to compete with them. 

There are some teams that I'm paired against, when I see their squad strength, I know that it's a lost cause. There is no way for me to beat them.