Register Now
Kane99

3rd person mod made for Cyberpunk 2077

Looks like someone released a 3rd person mod for Cyberpunk 2077, and it doesn't look that great lol. Don't get me wrong, it looks like it works, but it's clear that the animations weren't meant to be seen. Check the video on how to install it below, where it shows some of the mod in action. 

On 1/6/2021 at 1:07 PM, Patrik said:

3rd person mods in games  that meant to be played on first person is meh, it's still good from a side since you can see your custom character but it just ruins the other parts of the game

Couldn't have said it better myself. I mean, they had third person mod for Alien Isolation and when you saw the kills in 3rd person, they were nowhere as frightening.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. I mean, they had third person mod for Alien Isolation and when you saw the kills in 3rd person, they were nowhere as frightening.

yeah mate, not to forget that there are lot of things to take on consideration such syncing things that aren't meant to appear in 3rd person view, which leads to lot of bugs that make the mod useless :(

Seeing this just makes me more frustrated with what this game could have been. There are so many fundamental issues that I don't think dlc and patches can fix it. It's a shame. They said it themselves: "This city always has a promise for you. Might be a lie, an illusion. But it's there, just around the corner, and it keeps you going."