Register Now
Kane99

Xbox might get their own DualSense-like controller

So this is cool news. Microsoft may be making their own DualSense style controller. Take this with a grain of salt, Someone was working on a survey from Xbox, and one of the questions mentioned was "I am aware of features on PlayStation controllers that I wish were on the controller that came with this console."

This doesn't mean Xbox will be getting a controller like it, but it could result in a new Elite controller with features the dual sense has. What do you guys think? 

Source - Exputer

I will admit I would love to see Xbox bring out a dual sense controller for their consoles but so far we haven't heard anything regarding a new console other than the one that they released with the Xbox Series X and Series S. I do feel that if they were to release a dual sense controller I would love for them to look at making the controllers a lot more better quality so that stick drift doesn't become such an issue as quick as it seems to with their current builds of controllers. Maybe one day we will get an announcement but for now, I'll play the waiting game and hope. 

From experience the PS5 controller has a much better feel than the Xbox controller. The duelsense features really put games over the top. The joysticks on the PS5 also feel much better, not really sure why. Would love a better Xbox controller.

On 10/31/2022 at 5:02 PM, Shortie said:

I will admit I would love to see Xbox bring out a dual sense controller for their consoles but so far we haven't heard anything regarding a new console other than the one that they released with the Xbox Series X and Series S. I do feel that if they were to release a dual sense controller I would love for them to look at making the controllers a lot more better quality so that stick drift doesn't become such an issue as quick as it seems to with their current builds of controllers. Maybe one day we will get an announcement but for now, I'll play the waiting game and hope. 

I think Xbox is not in a haste to release a new console and I know it would take another year or two before that is considered but that's not withstanding I would like to see what the dualsense controller is going to look like when it's eventually out.