Register Now
m76

NPCs you hate the most

you know, that guy (or gal) who you literally want to pump full of lead or hack to pieces with your sword. Whether the game developers intended you to hate them or not, but you can't stand them anyway for their foolishness, clumsiness, or who simply annoy you.

I'll start from recent games and wander backwards in time until I loose track.

• Johnny Silverhand - Cyberpunk 2077
  • Sigurd - Assassin't Creed Valhalla
  • Every squad member - Star Wars Squadrons
  • Tommy - The Last of Us II
  • Every squad member- XCOM Chimera Squad
  • Jonah - Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Joseph - Far Cry 5
  • Leilana- Dragon Age Origins
  • Fenris - Dragon Age II

Just now, StaceyPowers said:

I adore Leliana =D Somehow I managed to never meet Fenris in DA II. I totally missed him. So weird.

Leilana actually attacked me in DA:O over some religious nonsense, I had no choice but to defend myself.

14 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

Wow, this did not happen to me. And I hate the Chantry. Do you recall what happened?

I didn't remember exactly it was a long time ago, but I looked it up. If you corrupt the urn of sacred ashes with either Leilana or Wynne in the team, they'll attack you. I must have done that, but I didn't have Wynne with me, just Leilana.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Micah is a total dick in RDR2. He's always antagonizing Arthur. I wish I could attack gang members and just beat the ever living shit out of him, but unfortunately that's not something the scripted in the game.

You wouldn't know how happy I was when I killed Micah in my first playthrough. Honestly, Micah is like that one "friend" who you absolutely hate their guts but because of your prior history, you tolerate them until it's no longer possible.

23 hours ago, m76 said:

Leilana- Dragon Age Origins

Preach! I hated her in DAO, but she actually got awesome in time for Inquisition. One my favorite parts in that game was when you ask her to tell you a story (which she did in spades in DAO), and her response is basically, "Go to the library, I'm busy."

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You wouldn't know how happy I was when I killed Micah in my first playthrough. Honestly, Micah is like that one "friend" who you absolutely hate their guts but because of your prior history, you tolerate them until it's no longer possible.

HOW? FOR THE LOVE OF THE GODS, TELL ME HOW YOU KILLED HIM!

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

HOW? FOR THE LOVE OF THE GODS, TELL ME HOW YOU KILLED HIM!

When Arthur dies and after a few years, you play as John Marston where you go on a mission to hunt him down and Dutch shoots Micah and you get to finish him off.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I knew that part. I thought you were talking about killing him as Arthur.

I wanted that to happen as well but there are ways to "kill him" using mods. I actually found a pretty funny RDR 2 video with them killing him before time.