Register Now
The Blackangel

Petition to finish games

No harm in voting, so I decided to leave a vote with my contact details. I would love to see video game developers launch finished games without the need for advertising micro transactions in a shop. Why do we have to pay for extras, once we've already bought the title? It doesn't make sense. 

On 2/19/2021 at 4:21 AM, Alexander. said:

No harm in voting, so I decided to leave a vote with my contact details. I would love to see video game developers launch finished games without the need for advertising micro transactions in a shop. Why do we have to pay for extras, once we've already bought the title? It doesn't make sense. 

I recently played mass effect Andromeda. But I did not faced any such problems as others are facing. 

Though I agree that the developers should focus more on developing the game with less bugs and problems. At least they should not rush to launch the game which is unfinished.

The big problem, like in most things, is the easy money access without any big punishment. Like a lot of games taking money for an undone product is the same as players being traded/bought at a young age in basketball. You can't know if it's gonna be good but you take the quick money and don't care. The only projects that I know that turned it around are Rust and No Mans Sky. Other than that I do not know any game that did good after it was trash/unfinished.

Edited by Shole
forgot to add unfinished

On 5/9/2021 at 6:34 PM, Steerminator said:

Wow I had no idea this was even a problem.  Only game I can think of that was ever like this was Bloodstained ROTN.  I must not be playing enough new games lately.

Actually, you're not the only one who felt the same way about not knowing what went wrong with the game but I seriously doubt if we can pull off what we want this way. What do you think?