Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you had to give up video games or movies, which would you pick?

That would be a bitch of a choice. I’m obsessed with Johnny Depp and Tim Burton, so never being able to watch them again would be a killer. I could still watch Johnny on 21 Jumpstreet though, right? It’s not a movie, it’s a TV series. As for Tim I would be limited to a couple shorts of his. Vincent is a short he did that I love just because of how creepy it is. He got Vincent Price to narrate it, which just adds so much.

But to get back to topic, I would  have to choose to give up movies. The games mean more. Psychologically speaking. They’re more engaging and with nothing but empty time, I need something that occupies my ears, eyes, and hands or I start having severe anxiety attacks.

That's an easy one: movies.

I haven't seen a truly memorable movie in decades. My favourite movies were all made pre 2000 I think. Jollywoo is a worthless waste of space nowadays, more interested in politics than entertainment.  Bread and circuses, you are supposed to be providing the circus part hollywood, have you forgotten? 

Each day I do both, Yet we all tend to watch films more the gaming. This Would be hard for me. When not gaming and free I watch films then again when gaming I'm with friends or streaming with people and having that more fun. I say films then 🙂 just that at late nights I be bored at not watching films 😞 yet since you say films doesn't stop me watching TV series 😜 and normal un film related 😛 

I'd give up movies, with games you can have a better movie yourself (or some will actually have cutscenes like a movie, ex; Final Fantasy games) so it ends to be better. The downside - you can't just watch it do it's thing while your dozing off since nothing would change. 

As tough as this is going to be for me to say, I think I would stick with movies. I love games, and would probably never be able to live without them, but I think movies are something I could always go back to and enjoy. There's also a wider array of movies to enjoy than there are video games

In reality, I wouldn't be able to give up either of them. 

that's a pretty hard decision to take, but i'd go for movies as well, besides the recycled ideas that almost every movie has, a movie that lasts around 2 hours can't be that much of fun like a game where there are no limits (especially in open world gamezz)

On 1/21/2021 at 4:31 PM, Patrik said:

that's a pretty hard decision to take, but i'd go for movies as well, besides the recycled ideas that almost every movie has, a movie that lasts around 2 hours can't be that much of fun like a game where there are no limits (especially in open world gamezz)

Especially movies nowadays with their cliche lines and political agendas, they are so dull and boring. Gaming can never get dull because you can always find another way to enjoy most games.

On 1/9/2021 at 10:01 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What if you were forced to give up either video games or movies? Which would you pick and why? I’d give up movies, as games are more engaging to me and offer more content. But it’d be hard to pick between having to give up video games or TV.

Seriously, it's definitely a hard decision for me to make but eventually it's sadly going to movies that I'm going to cut off because with video games, it can serve up as movies and games as well.