Register Now
I will set you free

Hi Everyone!!!

I'm new here, I hope to meet everyone soon. Currently playing Final Fantasy 8 for the first time. Love FFX as my favorite RPG, i also enjoy mostly sports titles like MLB the show 09 and NCAA Football 13 as I currently play lots of ps3. I'm an outgoing kind of person, positive, encouraging, and just love video games. God bless you all and thanks again for having me part of the team!!!! 

1 hour ago, I will set you free said:

I'm new here, I hope to meet everyone soon. Currently playing Final Fantasy 8 for the first time. Love FFX as my favorite RPG, i also enjoy mostly sports titles like MLB the show 09 and NCAA Football 13 as I currently play lots of ps3. I'm an outgoing kind of person, positive, encouraging, and just love video games. God bless you all and thanks again for having me part of the team!!!! 

Ave

To somewhat quote @Shagger, anyone who is into FF8 is a friend to me. I'm a FF8 nut and have been playing it for over 20 years. I know what spells to junction to make my characters virtually invincible. That usually doesn't come until the disc 3 era though. I've played it so many times that now I find disc 4 extremely boring. But if you ever have any questions I can help out.

How far into it are you? What GF's do you have?

Weclome to VGR! @Shagger and @The Blackangel you didn't tell him about the initiation ceremony. You have to tell us an embarrassing story but it has to be funny ro at least make Shagger laugh because Shagger doesn't usually laugh at my jokes and I got up at 2:30 am to practice them...On another note, Another FF8 fan just like me?! If only we could get FF8 ported to every platform like Skyrim.  

4 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Wouldn't mind trying FF8 too. Tis the season for new beginnings! 

I would love to advise you whenever you want on it. I love that game and have played hundreds of playthroughs. I’ve logged thousands of hours on this game, done every side quest, and know virtually everything about it.