Register Now
staticradio725

What are your favorite Sims 4 expansion packs?

My sister and I have been playing the vanilla version of Sims 4 for way, way more hours than I am willing to admit to. (Except all the mods I installed, of course.) I have some Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket, and I've been considering buying a few of the add-ons or expansion packs or whatever the heck EA is calling them these days. 
Do you guys have any favorites you'd recommend? Which ones were the best value for the money? Which ones aren't worth it?

I'm quite enjoying the Vampires one, but my partner is the expert on The Sims, so she'd probably know how it compares to the third game's Halloween expansions. From what I gather though, 3's pretty much the better game for the expansions.

If there's currently no sales on, I'd suggest waiting a wee bit longer as EA typically discount their stuff on places like Humble, Fanatical and more recently Steam, if they don't have anything on Origin itself (which is quite uncommon).

I wish you luck in finding what I hope will be a fruitful purchase! ^^

Seasons for sure. If Sims 5 is not extraordinary, I have decided not to buy it until Seasons is released because I get tired of waiting for that pack to be released each iteration. If I buy it at all. So far I am of the mindset 4 will be my last. I don’t think we will get back to the quality of the older iterations.

5 hours ago, Empire said:

I don’t think we will get back to the quality of the older iterations.

Not going to lie, your comment made me chuckle a little bit. I do think that Sims 4 had its flaws. But I recently found a bootleg copy of the original Sims, and it was the most atrocious piece of trash I've played in so long omg. I mean, I'm sure it was great for its time, but I couldn't last five minutes playing it. Goodbye fond childhood memories! xD