Register Now
Shagger

Bethesda is Making an Indiana Jones Game with Wolfenstein Developer.

15 hours ago, Syntax said:

Ah man, hopefully they don't reuse the same game engine as Fallout 4/Skyrim on this one to save money/development time lmao

If Machinegames are doing the gruntwork, then I would imagine the new game would be in the far superior id Tech 7 engine rather than Creation. However given how many iterations said engine has seen over the years, I wouldn't be surprised if there was going to be an id Tech 8 for this game, and maybe others in the future.

As for the general news of this game, I'm interested but not excited. Mind you, I did enjoy the We All Fall Down DLC of We Happy Few because of the whip antics....

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Hopefully Harrison Ford does the voice over work. But I doubt that. 

Honestly, I'd be a little disappointed if he did. The guy's like 70-something years old at this point. There's no way his voice is going to sound the same as it did in 1981 when Raiders of the Lost Ark came out.

On 1/13/2021 at 3:07 AM, Kane99 said:

Why not? I don't recall the last time we had a good Indiana Jones game, and I wouldn't mind visiting that world in game form. 

Here's the trailer. Hopefully Harrison Ford does the voice over work. But I doubt that. 

Honestly, not sure what to say about this. I like and hate the art at the same time. I mean it will probably be a nice shooting/adventure game, but god knows if it is relevant in todays world. Who watches Indiana Jones anymore?