Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Assassin's Creed Tribute

I'm really impressed by AC Syndicate. Nobody ever talks about it anywhere, but it is a little gem of a game. All AC games are, but this setting in late 1800's London is pretty remarkable. I did my first dreadful crime investigation and it was pretty good! The parkour is fun using the rope launcher all across the cityscape. And when you go for a stroll, layered clothing as the Euros do, down the city block, rain falling, gloomy fog, drunkards and hungry children on the corner, street brawl a goon, walk by another and stick em in the throat and keep walking without a ruffle, puddles in cobblestones reflecting street lights, carriages; then you know you are close to a templar. 

The creed is my sickness; the creed is my life; black vines tangle my heart as I have to kill again. I know taking a life is wrong, but they forfeit theirs; I know my life is wrong. So I forfeit it. Welcome to the brotherhood. Here you have a home. Welcome to stealth. Lose yourself. There is good, to counter the bad. There is bad..to counter the bad. Where I stand, is a blade looking down on you, dripping, dripping...dripping brick red. 

Take me to a village, take me to the tops of a city. Let me smell pigs roasting in a camp fatigued with war. Sail me to an island more violent than the next. Sail me to peace. How did I find this life I live? Was I a sin and tossed over a cliff? Was I raised Spartan, and bled all over the bottom of the cliff? Take me and raise me again. All I know is death now and I'm looking for yours. You cruel bastard. I walk the deserts and sail the wind. I steal. I'm in a gang now in skyscraper valley. I don't know anymore if this is modern or way back. My wrist blade hasn't changed. It's sharp as ever. I need to leave this past or I will bleed out in my mental machine. Pain drives me. Vengeance drives me now. But I am forgiving. Your death will be you're sorry. Gods be with me. I sail Norway. I sail Greece. I walk the sands in Egypt. I stalk cities. What day is this. It's your day. You never even saw it. 

There is news or leaks I guess we would call it, that the next Assassin's Creed is going to be Japan. I've also heard China, but they are going to put out comics relating to their next game, which the comics have Mongols. So that could be either a China or Japan setting. I know we already have Ghost of Tsushima in a Japan setting, but this could very well be Assassin creed's ultimate opportunity to display a most prestigious assassin-that of a ninja. But it won't be till 2022 probably. What do you think?

2 minutes ago, Syntax said:

Kinda wish they did a remaster for the first set of games to play on current or last gen consoles. I mean I remember playing AC 3 on my PS3 but now can’t play it on my PS4.

They are all remastered except for the very first game. I have the Ezio Collection on ps4 which is the remaster of AC2, Brotherhood, and Revelations with all DLC. AC3, Black Flag, and any other that came out on ps3 is remastered for the ps4. I don't know about Xbox. A remake of the 1st or 2nd game would be pretty cool. But they already have major plans for new material that I am even more excited about for 2022. 

There is a leak saying the next game will take place during the Crusades in Europe. Sounds interesting, and I don't doubt there may be some controversy with that type of setting. I was looking forward for them to venture East for their next game. I don't know why Asia is such an uncharted territory for the series, especially when it is the perfect backdrop. But I'm excited either way. Let them tickle the western world some more. When they are ready for the challenge, I'll see you in the East. 

I finished AC2 and Black Flag!!! Back to back. Hell yeah. Times like this are exciting because I can choose what to play next. I'm gonna play Black Flag Freedom Cry DLC and Brotherhood. And of course I'm still playing the big 3- Origins, Odyssey, and Valhalla. It is interesting to see the evolution of these games over the years. I really like how AC2 had more emphasis on stealth missions where you had certain objectives to complete. And I'm gaining a better understanding of what the series is about and how complex it really is. From templars vs assassins, to other 'beings' and 'piece of eden,' to present vs past lives. 

The Balkans Verison would be kinda fun I guess. I would love to see Romania with it's castles from Transylvania show up in the game, although I dislike the game, I'd buy it for that reason alone.

On 7/5/2021 at 6:32 PM, Shole said:

The Balkans Verison would be kinda fun I guess. I would love to see Romania with it's castles from Transylvania show up in the game, although I dislike the game, I'd buy it for that reason alone.

That would be a beautiful environment and could shine the light on some of the Balkan history. I don't hear too much about that area and most of what we learn in school is northern, western, and southern Europe. I think Istanbul is the closet they will go to the Balkans as in AC Revelations.