Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Assassin's Creed Tribute

On 1/15/2021 at 9:06 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

How in the world did he get a whole clan of lions and leopards?

Haha, he probably speaks animal language too in order to convince them to join his quest 😂

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, he probably speaks animal language too in order to convince them to join his quest 😂

LOL, he's a straight up bad ass-that's for sure. I would be so concerned for their safety in battle because I wouldn't want to lose one. They are family now. But can you imagine the thrill to ambush some bandits with your cats at your side ripping and shredding their meat fibers? He must be using a mod on a computer or something. I'm jealous. 

5 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

LOL, he's a straight up bad ass-that's for sure. I would be so concerned for their safety in battle because I wouldn't want to lose one. They are family now. But can you imagine the thrill to ambush some bandits with your cats at your side ripping and shredding their meat fibers? He must be using a mod on a computer or something. I'm jealous. 

Yeah, it's definitely going to be a very thrilling feeling getting to watch those cats play a huge role in a fight because they are going to be nasty. 

On 10/4/2021 at 9:45 PM, Head_Hunter said:

All versions of Assassins Creed is perfectly built. I never really played this one, I played the I, II versions which are quite older, but interesting too. 

The one thing that's very common with most video games is that the new version gets better from the older ones. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

The one thing that's very common with most video games is that the new version gets better from the older ones. 

I've been playing the older ones as well as the new ones concurrently and is interesting to see how things progress and compare from the gameplay, abilities, graphics, weapons and gear, stories and side activities etc. Maybe they should remake the Ezio series that spans Italy. To me the architecture looks pretty good even in the older games, but overall could use some sprucing up for such a nice long standing series. The remasters still look pretty good, but as a fan I would love to see a modern touch up. I doubt that will ever happen. It seems they have bigger plans in their new Infinity game, which as the title means, it will be their last game and just keep adding things and locations to it as time goes on instead of making another game separately. 

On 10/6/2021 at 8:57 AM, Heatman said:

That's how it supposed to be. But not all the time, some video game new editions are simply looking shit from the older versions. You can simply check out the options of PES newer and older compare them. 

21 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

This is really interesting to watch i haven't seen this movie yet but I would go check it out.

I don't get it, why do you reply to posts on threads without reading and/or watching the material contained within? If you offered people minimum level of respect actually paying attention you would realise that this isn't a movie, it's a fan made project. A very good one at that, but still nothing more than that.

Anyway, thanks for Sharing @Reality vs Adventure, I thought that was fantastic and shows that maybe we could have an AC game set closer to modern times.