Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you play games to escape yourself or find yourself?

GTA roleplaying allows you to be another person and roleplay how you want and who you want. Like a cop 😉 driving around with lights on and or as a civilian life. I have not done any of that since March and I think I do miss it. Since then I do not do that much anymore. 

Neither honestly, I mainly play it for entertainment and sometimes, it helps me to think or come up with solutions to a problem I was having in real life. I know it sounds weird but anytime I can't figure out something and I start gaming, a solution usually comes to me within 2-3 hours.

On 1/14/2021 at 11:03 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Do you prefer playing characters who get you out of your own head/are nothing like you, or those that maybe feel more like you than your everyday person?

I do like to play something like my own self in game characters, although I also love to play weird ones too as well. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do like to play something like my own self in game characters, although I also love to play weird ones too as well. 

Same here - my main character tends to be my videogame equivalent. The character has to look like me and make the same decisions I should and have abilities that fit my style of play.

On 8/21/2021 at 1:33 AM, killamch89 said:

Same here - my main character tends to be my videogame equivalent. The character has to look like me and make the same decisions I should and have abilities that fit my style of play.

Personally, I think that it's a lot more fun when you get to play that way with your games.