Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most fun weapons of all time?

For me, there's nothing like getting your hands on a Fat Man (handheld mini nuke launcher) in the Fallout franchise. Just stand on a high ledge, fire a nuke below into all the enemies, bask in the glow of the mushroom cloud, listen to the earth-shattering kaboom, and watch your XP go up by like a hundred points 😄

Sniper, Like to be far away in one location taken out people and they have no idea where they got shot from. Like BF2 or arma 2. CSGO is not an ideal for that but like to use the shotgun and get close to them and take them out real fast with one shot one kill act 😛 

CSGO is one of those games that you use different weapons. But shotgun is what I used allot from the stats.  

On 1/15/2021 at 12:18 PM, m76 said:

Most fun weapon was the flak cannon from Unreal.  Two distinctive firing modes, one explode on impact the other bounces off walls and objects.

Another fun one is the grenade launcher from quake for the same reason.

Sadly no recent game has similar weapons.

You mean the Grenade Launcher in Quake 3 or Quake Arena because that was a pretty fun one to use. When I was in a fight with people I used to shoot at the roof at a 45 degree angle and let it drop right behind them and detonate. The Wabbajack from Skyrim is also a weapon I loved using just because of the random effects which ranged from turning someone into a chicken to completely incinerating them. Complete insanity just like the Daedric Prince that created it.