Register Now
Patrik

Popular games that you don't even think of playing

This is just my personal opinion, not showing hate to any game 😛 :

1- Minecraft : Never understood it and never wanted to do.

2- Roblox : oof .

3- Battle Royale games (Fortnite, Pubg and pretty much every other game that belongs to this category) : Waste of time .

4- League of Legends / Dota 2 : They are literally the same game for me xD.

5- Rocket League : I don't like Football at the first place .

6- Sports games excluding WWE.

7- Age of Empires .

Games that I really do not play that's on my list is fortnite 🥵 kids play it and yet it's something that just never suited me. Yeah, had many say to me get the damn game and play it your nut head and well, nope.

12 hours ago, Patrik said:

7- Age of Empires .

🙂 Love that game, age of empires 2 is what I play allot. A game that that got me started with my username and also a game that I played allot at high school lunch time or at college. something that I had on my stick (USB) that was easy to run on the slowest PC. 

The Rocket league, fun to do with other people to match each other on the winning side but that's another game that I do not do much unless we all going to play it. Been two years since I last played it and still got the game installed.

Among all the games you posted, I found soccer the best amongst all. That is to say that your dislike is another person's like. I love playing football games, especially EA FIFA games. I own an offline gaming shop, where I host gamers through PS4, XBOX ONE consoles. I love playing FIFA games on those consoles, cos the quality its fantastic.

Sports games like FIFA, real time strategy games (as I suck at them), motion controlled games. After the Kinect I am done with them. I will play dance games, if it's a dance mat, but not based on motion. 

Other than that, I suppose any games like Among Us, where the point is to argue with each other. I can't do it anymore and therefore I don't think I could do it in any other games either. 

2 hours ago, m76 said:

Multiplayer games

there are some games  that are a lot of fun (when toxic people aren't around, which is a rare thing) that are worth playing as they are so chilling, i pretty much share the same opinion as yours, but there are exceptions :P

2 hours ago, Patrik said:

there are some games  that are a lot of fun (when toxic people aren't around, which is a rare thing) that are worth playing as they are so chilling, i pretty much share the same opinion as yours, but there are exceptions 😛

The only game I enjoyed playing in Multiplayer in the last decade was Mass Effect 3, maybe because it had zero interaction with other players.