Register Now
Kane99

Top 10 New Horror Games of 2021

Which ones are you most excited for? I'm really interested in The Medium, for sure buying it after hearing Akira Yamaoka is doing the music. I also want to check out that Ghostwire game. I still need to play Little Nightmares and get the second 2.

Which ones are you interested in? 

oh my gawd!!  This Scorn game looks like a visual novel created by H.R. Giger.  Although to be frank it doesn't really look like my kind of game, I am kind of interested in what its actually about.  It looks extremely fucked up.

On 1/26/2021 at 2:29 AM, skyfire said:

The medium and the dying light 2 are coming out. And those two are definitely worth keeping track as well for the gameplay experience and the story if you ask me as well. 

The Medium isn't even available on ps4. Thats messed up cause it's made by Bloober Team, who made Layers of Fear and Observer. And I'm craaaaazy about Layers of Fear. 

On 5/10/2021 at 1:26 AM, Patrik said:

"Unholy" seems to be having that rare vibe you get when playing horror games, excited to give it a try

I never really fancied the movie story of the Unholy, so I'm not really sure if the game would be the same as well for me. 

On 1/26/2021 at 3:29 AM, skyfire said:

The medium and the dying light 2 are coming out. And those two are definitely worth keeping track as well for the gameplay experience and the story if you ask me as well. 

We've had our eye on Dying Light 2 for 3 years now and it's been delayed many times before - I think we'll be looking out for it a long time to come.