Register Now
Kane99

Top 10 New Horror Games of 2021

On 9/19/2021 at 4:15 AM, killamch89 said:

We've had our eye on Dying Light 2 for 3 years now and it's been delayed many times before - I think we'll be looking out for it a long time to come.

Seriously - It's actually better delayed and come out in perfect way than be rushed and messed up in the end like Cyberpunk 2077. 

On 10/4/2021 at 8:54 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I hate when a video game company were moving up and later drifting down. It's a shame to see some games lacking cutting edge and lack the excitement due to poor gameplay. 

Well, some of these companies have paid the hefty prices with some of the decisions they got wrong with their production decisions. 

On 10/6/2021 at 9:22 AM, Heatman said:

Well, some of these companies have paid the hefty prices with some of the decisions they got wrong with their production decisions. 

And they are still paying for their costly decisions they've made recently. That's why they'll see some reduction in their sales sooner if they continue on their current trend of micro-transaction system. 

On 9/20/2021 at 3:55 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously - It's actually better delayed and come out in perfect way than be rushed and messed up in the end like Cyberpunk 2077. 

It's the fact that they kept telling us the game was more or less ready in 2018 but we still haven't seen it and it's 2021. They promised to release something at the end of this year - Let's see if they stick to the deadline this time around.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's the fact that they kept telling us the game was more or less ready in 2018 but we still haven't seen it and it's 2021. They promised to release something at the end of this year - Let's see if they stick to the deadline this time around.

Seriously, I'm not keeping my hopes up for the game's release because looking at how they did with its initial release, I'd not be surprised if they repeat 🔂 it again. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Let's keep on waiting for cyberpunk 2077 release, I just hope it doesn't appear buggy or having similar gameplay like the older version. 

Personally, I believe that they already know their mistakes with the first release that didn't end up well, so they might correct it this time. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I believe that they already know their mistakes with the first release that didn't end up well, so they might correct it this time. 

Let's watch out if they'll do that. I wouldn't know if they've improved in their gameplay since I don't play it. You'll be the one to keep me updated.