Register Now
Kane99

More games coming to Xbox Game Pass

This is awesome news. The Yakuza Series has been coming out for the Xbox recently, and now it looks like a lot of the series is coming out for it as well. Including 3, 4 and 5 in the series. 

And now, you can get all of those games on game pass. As well, you can get these games: Outer Wilds, Desperados III, Donut Country, Cyber Shawo, Control and The Medium. I can't wait to get my hands on The Medium, as I'll be trying to stream that on PC. 

Read more on this news here - Xbox

I think Xbox game pass games are currently a hot topic now and people are saying that they come with the Best deals in video games.

Games like tunic released in 2022, weird west, trek to yomi, Forza horizon 5 and many more are actually doing really well and are ranked among the best games on Xbox game pass for this year and many more are still speculated to be released.

Sweet games that they always added and end of the day they want people to use them right, then again with Hitman 3 is going to be so sweet. I still might buy it on Steam, but I'm glad everyone is going to get to play it! I love the fact they remake the previous games to work on the newest title each time too. (Hitman 1 and Hitman 1 levels in Hitman 2 played slightly differently, and the latter used all the improvements of Hitman 2, so Hitman 3 will be even better.)

Hitman trilogy is a available on Xbox Game pass  and it is one of the games I am most excited about , I didn't play any of the older titles  and went straight off with Hitman 3 and its been worth every single second I devoted to it.

What games would you guys like to see added to Gamepass? Any in particular you'd like to see? 

7 hours ago, Clasher said:

Hitman trilogy is a available on Xbox Game pass  and it is one of the games I am most excited about , I didn't play any of the older titles  and went straight off with Hitman 3 and its been worth every single second I devoted to it.

It's been on there for a while now if I'm not mistaken. I think I downloaded it months ago. Great game to have though, being able to replay some of the first two games missions is a nice option. And then to be able to play these old missions with different weapons, adds a nice touch to the mix. 

You should look into playing some of the original games, like Hitman Agent 47 (First game) or Hitman 2, Contracts and Blood Money. Maybe skip Hitman Absolution. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

What games would you guys like to see added to Gamepass? Any in particular you'd like to see? 

There are a whole list of them that are currently not on game pass but I would like it to be added.

1. Dying light 1 and 2

2. Sekiro: shadows die twice 

3. Mad Max

4. Dark souls trilogy

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

You should look into playing some of the original games, like Hitman Agent 47 (First game) or Hitman 2, Contracts and Blood Money. Maybe skip Hitman Absolution. 

I would do just that I am actually enjoying Hitman 3 and its only natural for me to want to play other older titles off the series.

On 7/28/2022 at 9:03 PM, Clasher said:

There are a whole list of them that are currently not on game pass but I would like it to be added.

1. Dying light 1 and 2

2. Sekiro: shadows die twice 

3. Mad Max

4. Dark souls trilogy

I would do just that I am actually enjoying Hitman 3 and its only natural for me to want to play other older titles off the series.

Hitman 3 should get you the first two titles at no additional cost as well. So each mission from 1 and 2 should be accessible on hitman 3. 🙂

I think Mad Max was on game pass at one point, but it was since removed. Would love to have it back on there though as I wouldn't mind giving it a go. 

On 6/7/2022 at 9:14 AM, Clasher said:

I think Xbox game pass games are currently a hot topic now and people are saying that they come with the Best deals in video games.

Games like tunic released in 2022, weird west, trek to yomi, Forza horizon 5 and many more are actually doing really well and are ranked among the best games on Xbox game pass for this year and many more are still speculated to be released.

Forza Horizon 5 is one of the best selling games that are on Gamepass. You should see how excited my cousins are whenever I ask that we play it on our Xbox X.