Register Now
The Blackangel

IT’S OFFICIAL!

15 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Biden and Harris are officially President and Vice President. The golden era has begun. We have 8 years of prosperity, progress, and improvement to look forward to and enjoy.

Thank the Gods!!!!

What examples of prosperity, progress and improvement would you like to see ?

I am not an American. I do not live in America. I just wanted to make that clear before I go any further, but I still don't feel like I'm out of place for casting my opinion, so I'm giving it out straight. Having spent the last four years being represented and led buy a barely sane, xenophobic, homophobic, power mad, racist, sexist lunatic who had no room in his life for criticism, now America has a human being. So, despite a brilliant inauguration speech whare he truly said all the right things, Joe Biden has proven nothing yet, especially considering the low bar set by his predecessor. He spoke calmly, yet passionately about unison and cooperation in his speech and I hope, as a member of the rest of the world, Americans actually prove to be as gullible as we think you are for once. Listen to this man. Maybe four years is not enough to undo the damage Trump did, but electing an actual leader instead of an ego is a good start. 

Edited by Shagger

3 hours ago, Shagger said:

I am not an American. I do not live in America. I just wanted to make that clear before I go any further, but I still don't feel like I'm out of place for casting my opinion, so I'm giving it out straight. Having spent the last four years being represented and led buy a barely sane, xenophobic, homophobic, power mad, racist, sexist lunatic who had no room in his life for criticism, now America has a human being. So, despite a brilliant inauguration speech whare he truly said all the right things, Joe Biden has proven nothing yet, especially considering the low bar set by his predecessor. He spoke calmly, yet passionately about unison and cooperation in his speech and I hope, as a member of the rest of the world, Americans actually prove to be as gullible as we think you are for once. Listen to this man. Maybe four years is not enough to undo the damage Trump did, but electing an actual leader instead of an ego is a good start. 

That's not entirely accurate. As President, you're right. But that's due to him being President for only one day so far. But when he was Vice President, he was a warrior fighting for the people. He served as Vice President to the greatest President the United States has ever had.

Adolf didn't just set the bar low, he dug a hole in the Mariana Trench to drop it in. A mentally retarded monkey's parasite infested shit is above the Adolf bar.

It's confession time though.
I'm one of the 81,283,485 people who rigged the election for Biden and Harris.

17 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

That's not entirely accurate. As President, you're right. But that's due to him being President for only one day so far. But when he was Vice President, he was a warrior fighting for the people. He served as Vice President to the greatest President the United States has ever had.

Adolf didn't just set the bar low, he dug a hole in the Mariana Trench to drop it in. A mentally retarded monkey's parasite infested shit is above the Adolf bar.

It's confession time though.
I'm one of the 81,283,485 people who rigged the election for Biden and Harris.

OK, having read your post, I realise that I may have got it bit wrong. When I said it was good that Americans elected a human being into the White House, I was wrong. What I should have said is it's good Americans elected somebody who knows what the fuck they're doing.

Donald Trump is a businessman, and offer him his due respect, a damb good one, but the lesson here is that being a damb good business leader does not directly translate into being a good political leader. I'm fully prepared to admit he's an intelligent man, but not a moral man. That's what it takes to as successful as he's been. Selling his Presidency like a pitch at a board room is what got him elected, but a political leader is not supposed to be out there for himself, and that was is downfall. 

Adolf is not a business man. He's a conman. He has been involved in racketeering scams since he was first starting out. He got a one million dollar loan from his father, and has used it to lie and manipulate his way through life. He's not actually a billionaire. He never was. I know, online sources say he is a multi-billionaire, but they're wrong. His wealth only extends to a few hundred million. That has been factually proven. If I can find a link I'll post it. It was a few years ago, so it may take a bit.

On 1/21/2021 at 5:01 AM, mont86 said:

What examples of prosperity, progress and improvement would you like to see ?

There are a few extremely important issues I want to see improved. Tackle the pandemic. Tackle white supremacists and domestic terrorists. Then, make laws to protect voting rights as republicans only care about suppressing them. They need to get rid of the last minute 'loyalty' positions in government trump appointed. They need laws to protect institutions so that it is no longer easy to fire and rehire so many top gov. positions. They need a plan for racial reform and police reform. They need to make the rich pay their fair share of taxes. We need to protect our environment and enforce responsible practices. There are so many other things that need to be repaired that was almost destroyed the past 4 years. But those are a good start. They really need to take a look at checks and balances in government and build on areas in democracy that trump and party found loop holes in. Because I have no doubt at all that the republican party is only out for dictatorship. They will try again in four years; and four years after that; however long it takes. That's who they are now. 

I hate to say it, but white supremacy isn't going to end. It's based on prejudice and entitlement. In this country we have gotten used to referring to anyone who isn't white as a "minority". If you compare whites to the combined other ethnicity's in this country, whites are the minority. What needs to be done is to eradicate our homegrown groups like the KKK, Stormfront, Council Of Conservative Citizens, Proud Boys, Westboro Baptist Church, and so many more.

@Reality vs Adventure has summed it up succinctly. As he said, those are a good start, but there are many other things that will have to be addressed in President Biden's 8 years in office. But he and Vice President Harris will get to them in due time, and will work to fixing them as much as they possibly can. Eight years is very short time to address all the issues our nation is facing, but whoever the Democrat is that is elected when Biden/Harris have served their 8 years and transfer the power, will have a great start.

45 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I hate to say it, but white supremacy isn't going to end. It's based on prejudice and entitlement. In this country we have gotten used to referring to anyone who isn't white as a "minority". If you compare whites to the combined other ethnicity's in this country, whites are the minority. What needs to be done is to eradicate our homegrown groups like the KKK, Stormfront, Council Of Conservative Citizens, Proud Boys, Westboro Baptist Church, and so many more.

Biden is working on a threat level assessment. But we already know the threat level. Canada is considering making proud boys a terrorist group. In this country we don't have a defined domestic terrorist definition. We need one now, and treat white ISIS as we would ISIS. As long as we refuse to define domestic terrorism, then terrorism will continue and grow. And I don't care if a liberal group is included. But there are no liberal groups causing mass shootings or blowing up churches, or plotting to assassinate politicians like white supremacist groups do and have a long history of doing. Some far right groups from this country cannot travel to a foreign country and gather in a large group, because they have domestic terrorist rules. 

In the U.S. there were many people on the terrorist watch list and they gathered together and invaded the capital. What in the world is the point of a watch list if all they do is watch them commit terrorism and treason? So we need to use resources to monitor those groups closely and define terrorism. Free speech and assembly is not protection for ISIS in the USA. Neither should it be for any group meeting criteria for domestic terrorism.  Biden needs to define that criteria. 

Sad thing is, if a traitorous republican becomes president again, they will manipulate that criteria just to make any liberal group a terrorist and exclude white supremacists. Just like trump tried to do with antifa, who has only one death on their hands; which was NOT a pre-meditated terrorist hate crime. So while we open the door to define terrorism, we have to have caution as to how a republican will try and change it for the benefit of their terrorist and treasonous base.