Register Now
killamch89

Xiaomi banned in the US

40 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Xiaomi has CCP sponsored servers and they do collect the user data a lot. So it's not surprising. they are getting banned in many other countries too. so yeah it does happen with data collection. 

I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the heads up...

I was going to make a totally different comment until I read yours @skyfire, as I was unaware that they were so widely banned. I thought it was just another attack on China from that asshole. I mean the Switch is made in China, and it has online capabilities. The PlayStation and Xbox are made in China as well. So why not ban video games. The original Xbox was made in Guadalajara Mexico, Xbox 360 was made in the Pearl River Delta region of Southern China, and Xbox One is made in Shanghai. And as we all know, Xbox is owned by an American company. So I just want to know how he would have dealt with that. But since he fled Washington DC, I guess we'll never know.

On 1/22/2021 at 12:43 PM, The Blackangel said:

I was going to make a totally different comment until I read yours @skyfire, as I was unaware that they were so widely banned. I thought it was just another attack on China from that asshole. I mean the Switch is made in China, and it has online capabilities. The PlayStation and Xbox are made in China as well. So why not ban video games. The original Xbox was made in Guadalajara Mexico, Xbox 360 was made in the Pearl River Delta region of Southern China, and Xbox One is made in Shanghai. And as we all know, Xbox is owned by an American company. So I just want to know how he would have dealt with that. But since he fled Washington DC, I guess we'll never know.

Most tech are made in China but the big difference is that most companies aren't based in China and as such, have no connection to the Chinese government whereas the Chinese smartphone manufacturers are all linked to Chinese government and are used to gather intel. I simply forgot about this because a good number of countries have been banning Chinese tech companies long before the US started to do it. If anything, the US is late to the party.

Xiaomi is providing millions of people with cheap access to good smartphones. I'm not a fan of Xiaomi by any means, but what the US is doing is just plain unfair. So also that I hear, well maybe if it's right then again  it is that there are very unhappy people and in many cases MAD and ANGRY, most now looking for new phones to replace there Xiaomi. But Not we do not get them here in the UK, The Xiaomi brands. 

Anyone here owns a Xiaomi smatphones????????????

Edited by Empire

17 hours ago, Empire said:

Xiaomi is providing millions of people with cheap access to good smartphones. I'm not a fan of Xiaomi by any means, but what the US is doing is just plain unfair. So also that I hear, well maybe if it's right then again  it is that there are very unhappy people and in many cases MAD and ANGRY, most now looking for new phones to replace there Xiaomi. But Not we do not get them here in the UK, The Xiaomi brands. 

Anyone here owns a Xiaomi smatphones????????????

Honestly, after doing my research, I realized that Xiaomi is banned in a good number of countries, the US are the ones late to the party.

On 1/22/2021 at 11:13 PM, The Blackangel said:

Problem is china did the spying through the processor malwares and also various electronics had the patents which stop rest of the other world companies from producing competition market. china bans companies of other nations on their soil but want other nation to allow theirs. google is banned in china and so does facebook but they want their products to be accepted in other nations. their current approach is using video game community to dictate the local politicians in such way that other countries accept anything made in china blindly without any resistance which destroys local competition and companies. what trump did is just took stand for his nation, which obama didn't when dealing with china. current approach of biden if they open up to china. america is just going to be political colony of china. and video gamers will support that just for the sake of their video games. in reality the world politics is about land, religion, whether people accept it or not. 

Honestly, after doing my research, I realized that Xiaomi is banned in a good number of countries, the US are the ones late to the party.

Way too late IMO. it's like they were waiting for trump like person to do something about it. 

This year people around the world noticed that more than 10 countries who got the covid vaccine from china basically got fake vaccine. Chinese are this much worst. I won't be surprised if USA's current president biden turns america a communist colony to please millenials woke views. 

Edited by skyfire

That’s a pipe dream. Biden is the savior of this country. In less than a week he has made more progress and improved the nation more than Adolf or any republiKKKlan had desire to. The Biden/Harris administration is fighting FOR the country instead of the past four years of the nazi white supremacist regime that fought for ultimate control and its personal bank accounts.

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

Way too late IMO. it's like they were waiting for trump like person to do something about it. 

This year people around the world noticed that more than 10 countries who got the covid vaccine from china basically got fake vaccine. Chinese are this much worst. I won't be surprised if USA's current president biden turns america a communist colony to please millenials woke views. 

Personally, I don't the US and their politics. It has nothing to do with me, I don't live there, whatever happens there is not my problem.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Personally, I don't the US and their politics. It has nothing to do with me, I don't live there, whatever happens there is not my problem.

Pretty much same is what I think. considering they are digging their own graves with Chinese, Pakistani and Russian immigrants dictating their nations policies. BLM protests over there shown a lot of Chinese groups and banners on road which was not even relevant to original BLM. I just hope this bomber nation does not start bombing in EU and Asia after this new left wingers who pander to Chinese. then it could be problem for me. Xiaomi soon will break through all the restrictions. US bowing down to china is inevitable. 

The left saved the nation and the world from nuclear war. If Adolf was still in power, we would still have the "my dick is bigger" game going on against North Korea, all while being manipulated by Russia the entire time. The right already committed a domestic terrorist attack because they're a bunch of butthurt crybabies. Whereas the left has overturned unconstitutional mandates set in motion by Adolf. If you had a clue about the left or even the US, you would know that we will not bow down to China.

67.jpg

Do I need to continue, or has it gotten through yet?

Edited by The Blackangel

On 1/25/2021 at 3:58 AM, skyfire said:

Sad you think that way. Regardless, democracy is moving on with or without the conspiracy mongers. 

On 1/21/2021 at 6:07 PM, skyfire said:

Xiaomi has CCP sponsored servers and they do collect the user data a lot. So it's not surprising. they are getting banned in many other countries too. so yeah it does happen with data collection. 

That's one thing that I love about the United States of America 🇺🇸, they don't mess around when they believe that there is going to be security breach.