Register Now
Kane99

More games should release like Hitman 3

So if you don't know, Hitman 3 came out yesterday and it comes with literally every game before it included. They did the same thing with the 2nd game, and I'm glad they did it with the 3rd, as it adds so much more to those missions in previous releases. I would love to see more games doing this for their yearly releases. Just imagine if Call of Duty did something like this, they could essentially have every map, gun, mode, etc, all in one game, each year. Of course it kind of makes those past releases pointless, but I think they would be forgotten anyway, and this way the games will be there for anyone who wants to try them out. 

Anyway, I think this could benefit many franchises that do the yearly releases. Lets go back to COD for example. Lets face it, most people drop the last game and move on to the new ones eventually, so instead of leaving those games behind, combine them into the newer titles, so that they can take advantage of the maps and everything else. I think it could be very helpful. But, with COD, that would balloon the game in size no doubt. 

Well, it's actually nice to see people getting exactly what they expected or even better, unlike developers hiding themselves behind lames excuses such as 'we were rushed out' when the game's development took almost a decade (talking about Bug Simulator 2077)