Register Now
Kane99

Did your parents ever break or take away a console?

I've seen many vids online of parents destroying their children's consoles because of bad behavior. That sort of thing has never happened to me. I haven't had so much of a console taken away from me either. But, has anyone here had a parent that took their consoles away or even destroyed them if you didn't behave? I want to hear your stories and why your parents did it. 

No, because I was the preferred target. My sperm donor would beat the shit out of me while my egg donor cheered him on. They didn't care about any of the stuff I had. It kept me quiet. If I was quiet I was out of the way until my next beating. That was usually around 6-7 in the evening. Just before dinner. If I couldn't make it to the table, I couldn't eat which saved food, which in turn saved money.

So for them it was a win-win.

I dropped out of high school, and like the moron that I am, decided to enlist. Dropping out was the only option I had due to bullying. But enlisting was the worst mistake I have ever made in my life. I've tried counseling, but that only made the memories worse. It's a big part of why I'm a former addict.