Register Now
killamch89

Honor Phones are back! The V40 Unboxing

How can we forget Honor, the brand formerly owned by Huawei and is now owned by the Chinese governmen...I mean a consortium of Chinese companies. Anyways, the phone isn't half bad at all but we'll have to wait for the reviews to see if the phone is any good.

44 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Seriously? Five cameras? That alone is enough to make me move on.

Having multiple cameras gives you tons of options. Some may even be utilized to make 3D images and better shots. It gives you a lot of options for video and photography. 

If I'm not mistaken, I think most new phones on the market come with multiple cameras like this, some maybe even with 5. I think even the newer iPhones have like 4 cameras or something. 

On 1/26/2021 at 8:36 AM, Empire said:

Never really haerd of them before and the reivews aren't that gteat honslty. Good looking though 🙂  

I'm not sure if you're being serious. You've never heard of Honor that used to be a part of the Huawei brands of smartphones?

On 1/26/2021 at 11:03 AM, The Blackangel said:

Seriously? Five cameras? That alone is enough to make me move on.

As I said in another thread, this camera thing is definitely getting outta hand.

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm not sure if you're being serious. You've never heard of Honor that used to be a part of the Huawei brands of smartphones?

I do not follow phones, I mean not a big phone user and nope, From the UK and not seen that brand around.

On 3/2/2021 at 7:09 AM, Empire said:

I do not follow phones, I mean not a big phone user and nope, From the UK and not seen that brand around.

Well for some background info, they used to be one of the brands under Huawei until the US started their crackdown on Huawei which forced them to sell off the brand to a Chinese consortium. Looking at this logically, I'd wager Huawei still is connected to this company in some way.

On 1/26/2021 at 9:22 AM, skyfire said:

Honor phones are pretty strong make. They have strong body compared to the xiaomi and the oppo phones. Which is kind of odd considering oppo used to have pretty strong case. 

Exactly, it's how strong and durable the phone is that made me purchase it for my mother who always allows her phone to slip through her hand but with this one, it's no longer an issue.