Register Now
Kane99

Does PlayStation still have their Fan Club? (PlayStation Underground)

Does anyone remember PlayStation Underground? It didn't know it originated as a magazine before it turned into PlayStation's Fan Club. I remember years ago I was a member of the fan club, even got a certificate for joining and got a nice little carrying case that came with a PS pen and other stuff. Sadly the pen was stolen from me when I was in the bathroom during school. Thankfully I still have the case with paper in it. It also had sports for memory cards and discs. 

But yeah, does anyone remember this? They would often send you demo discs as well through the mail. I wonder if I still have my certificate and the card I got with it. Need to go searching I guess. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It popped up earlier when I was digging around online searching for additional features in PS via online gaming. That's where I found the fan club since it didn't put attention to it, it vanished off my mind. 

Did you get to join them in the Playstation fan club? Most gamers are there but it doesn't seem much of thing lately. 

On 10/14/2021 at 7:47 AM, Heatman said:

Did you get to join them in the Playstation fan club? Most gamers are there but it doesn't seem much of thing lately. 

My last sentence should tell you I didn't put my attention to it, laughs. I came on my mind, but since I am not fan of online gaming, I didn't bother registering.