Register Now
Jaicee

Can I edit my screen name?

Hey. I'm new and I'll post a proper introduction soon, but before I go doing that and adding an avatar and stuff, I wanted to know if there's any way to edit out the second J in my screen name. You know, the one at the end after "Jaicee". That second J was a typo and I hope I'm not stuck with it forever.

This has been a shithole day on my end, so I sorta figures I'd start out here on this kinda note. Didn't even notice it until I got my confirmation email. *sighs*

Edited by JaiceeJ

Hello and welcome to VGR. I'm very sorry, but with my tools as moderator I can't edit your screen name. I'll check with the VGR Admin @DC, but I think these are permanent. Please don't let this from being a part of our community. My name is at least 5 times as stupid, and I'm a moderator. Please, accept this welcome to to community and promise we (the staff) will do all we can to help you. And even if we can't, stay with assurance nobody will judge you.

Hey, thanks! Much appreciated. 😎

My screen is a heavy stylization of my real name, so aesthetically it matters if there's an extra J on the end. Okay, will complete the profile and introduce myself properly in the appropriate forum.